Bella Thorne Is Pansexual; Claims Love Is Not Based On Sexuality
Bella Thorne Has Opened Up About Her Sexuality, And She Identifies Herself As “PANSEXUAL.”
- Bella Thorne is pansexual.
- Bella Thorne does not define love on the basis of gender, sexuality, and sexual identity.
- Bella says, “you like what you like.”
- Bella is currently enjoying a long-distance relationship with Benjamin Mascolo.
- Bella and Benjamin were first spotted in April just a few days after announcing her separation from boyfriend Mod Sun.
- Bella was previously in a relationship with Tana Mongeau.
American actress and singer Annabella Avery Thorne AKA Bella Thorne does not define love on the basis of gender, sexuality, and sexual identity.
The 21 years old actress, who previously considered herself as a bisexual, now came out as pansexual. During an interview with Good Morning America, Bella explained saying, “you like what you like.”
Bella revealed that she is actually pansexual and did not know that. She got someone to explain thoroughly what that was.
While promoting her new book “Life of a Wannabe Mogul” on the morning program, she said:
You like what you like. Doesn’t have to be a girl or a guy or a he or she or they or this or that. It’s literally you like personality. You just like a being.
Bella, who is currently enjoying a long-distance relationship with Benjamin Mascolo, shared romantic pictures from their romantic trip to Sicily, Italy last month.
View this post on Instagram
She opened up about her relationship with Tana in an interview with Gay Times for their 2019 February issue. However, they broke up in the same month.
Tana assured the fans that the couple shares no bad blood, but they are no longer friendly exes. She is now engaged to fellow YouTuber Jake Paul, and are set to get married in a televised wedding on 28th July in Las Vegas at Grafitti Mansion.