AJ Pritchard Is Dating Professional Dancer Abbie Quinnen
Strictly Come Dancing’s Star AJ Pritchard Is In A New Relationship With A Professional Dancer.
- AJ Pritchard is in a new relationship with Abbie Quinnen.
- Pritchard and Quinnen first met when she auditioned for his solo dance tour Get On The Floor Live.
- The couple is enjoying a number of low-key dates.
- The pair is in very early days of dating.
- Pritchard was linked with Lauren Steadman and Mollie King.
- Pritchard was captured spending an intimate moment with Caroline Flack.
Twenty-four years old British dancer and choreographer AJ Pritchard is currently dating Abbie Quinnen. The couple first met when she auditioned for his solo dance tour Get On The Floor Live.
Pritchard and Quinnen are enjoying many low-key dates after his rumored tryst with Caroline Flack.
A close source has confirmed revealing Pritchard fell in love with Quinnen the moment when he saw her, and they have been dating for a while.
The pair, who is in very early days of dating, are making a perfect pairing according to their friends.
Recently, Pritchard and Quinnen were spotted spending quality time in the May Day bank holiday together on a romantic day out in London before he headed to Nottingham to perform on Strictly Come Dancing Professionals tour last night.
Quinnen has been trained at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts and has appeared on the West End production of Cats the Musical.
Quinnen once announced that she had begun rehearsals for Pritchard’s dance tour on her Instagram post.
Besides being linked with Quinnen, Pritchard was linked with Lauren Steadman and Mollie King.
Likewise, in early 2018, Pritchard was captured spending a cozy moment with Caroline Flack at the National Television Awards after party held at London’s The O2. Many sources even admitted that they locked lips.