An American actress and author Lauren Graham is best known as a leading lady of the television series Gilmore Girls. From her decades-long career, Graham has received several accolades, recognition and along with that she also made her million dollar fortune.
How much is her net worth? What are her sources of income? We have all the details of her a s sets and lifestyle.
Lauren Graham's Net Worth And Sources of Income
Lorelai Gilmore of the popular comedy-drama television series Gilmore Girls, Lauren Graham is one talented actress of Hollywood. From her incredible acting journey spanning over two decades, she has managed to acc u mulate a tremendous net worth of $15 million. However, as per The Richest, she has a whopping net worth of $22 million.
From her high school days, Graham started acting in her high school plays. She then appeared on several commercials including Dimetapp and Lean Cuisine. Her professional acting journey began when she was cast as Shelly in the situation comedy Caroline in the City in 1995.
Following the debut, the actress starred on several other major-minor roles on both small and big screen. To name a few, she worked on Good Company (1996), Townies (1996), Law & Order (1997), Conrad Bloom (1998), One True Thing (1998), and many others.
The gifted actress finally landed a leading role in the comedy-drama television series Gilmore Girls in 2000 which later became a trademark of her. She was the leading lady Lorelai Gilmore of the series until its last season in 2007. She was also cast on the Netflix web series of the show Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. For her appearance on the show, she was paid $750,000 per episode.
The skilled actress was awarded a Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Parental Units in 2005. Later the year, she was awarded the same award on the same category.
Besides Gilmore Girls, she was a leading cast of the popular NBC television drama series Parenthood from 2010-2015. In the series, she portrayed the character of Sarah Braverman and was paid an attractive amount of $175,000 per episode.
Apart from her prosperous acting career, Graham is also a critically acclaimed author. So far, she has written,
- Someday, Someday, Maybe (2013)
- Talking As Fast As I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between) (2016)
- Loving Partner Journal: A Few Minutes A Day To A Deeper Connection (2018)
- In Conclusion, Don't Worry About It (2018)
As of now, Graham is regularly publishing her books which adds a decent amount of money from it's selling.
Lauren Graham's Assets
The multi-millionaire actress Graham owns some luxurious house and apartments in America. Currently, Graham resides in a lavish house in Los Angeles along with her longtime partner Peter Krause.
Recently, a few months back, the actress sold her New York apartment for the price of $825,000. She reportedly purchased the house for $570,000 in 2014. The beautiful house was transformed into a luxurious home by the celebrity interior designer Eric Hughes.
Apart from these, there is no detail and reliable information about her a s sets. However, she is leading a luxurious life as she is worth more than $15 million.
Lauren Graham: Quick Facts
- She was born on 16 March 1967 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Her middle name is Helen.
- Her mother is Donna Grant and her father is Lawrence Graham.
- Her siblings are; a brother Chris Graham, a sister Maggie Graham, and another sister Shade Grant.
- She stands at 5 feet 8 inches (1.75 m).
- She attended Langley High School. She also attended Barnard College of Columbia University and graduated in Bachelor of Arts.
- Later, she joined Southern Methodist University and received a degree in Master of Fine Arts.