Meet Yaron Varsano Husband Of Reel Life Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot: How Much Is His Net Worth?
We all are a huge fan of our very own Wonder Woman, but this article is actually dedicated to her partner. Who is Yaron Varsano? How much is his net worth? We have all the details here.
How Much Is Yaron Varsano Net Worth???
Yaron Varsano has an estimated net worth of around $26 million according to some sources, however, he has not officially revealed the exact numerals.
His sources of income are his real estate industry and investment in many start-ups and other small businesses. He made millions of dollars focusing on the liabilities and increasing the wealth through his money-making strategy.
Mostly he acquired his net worth by selling his multi-million luxurious three-star boutique hotel named The Varsano Hotel in Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv, Israel in 2015 to a Russian Billionaire, Roman Abramovich. The buyer paid about NIS 100 million equal $28 million as the price of the Isreali hotel.
Further, he sold "The Cherlouche House" to Marius Nacht in 2006 for $16 million. This deal is counted among the most whopping deal he has made till date.
The business tycoon is regarded as the most successful businessman in the Netherlands because of his leadership abilities and positive thinking.
He is quite a family man. With no space for the misconception and insecurities, he is having a smooth married life with his millions earning wife who has a net worth of $10 million.
Yaron Varsano's Assets: Cars And Pets
With the hefty net worth of above million, he is living his life at fullest along with his former Miss Israel spouse in California, the United States.
While surfing through his social media it seems that he is quite fond of cars. He owns a branded Porsche Motorsport car which cost around $6 million.
View this post on Instagram
Not the only car, but he also goes on the ride with his loving wife in a Vespa which costs about $15,000 as per present market.
He also owns a dog whose name is still unknown but is a cross breed a Dalmatian dog. According to thehappypuppysite, the mixed breed of Dalmatian costs between $500 to $1000.
Though his net worth is not disclosed he seems to be enjoying his life at fullest with his family; wife and daughter.
Quick Facts: Yaron Varsano
- Yaron Varsano was on 28 June 1975 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. He was brought up along with his sibling brother Guy Varsano.
- The entrepreneur is sharing the married relationship with his longtime girlfriend Gal Gadot. The loving power couple is blessed with two adorable children namely; both daughters Maya Varsano and Alma Varsano.
- Yaron is 10 years older than his spouse.
- He once in an interview disclosed that his favorite male celebrity is Tom Cruise.
- Yaron Varsano wore the T-shirt in praise for his wife.
- Gal Gadot's husband's height is around 6 feet 0 inches ( 185 cm ) tall and his body weighs around 79 kgs ( 174 pounds ).