Uzbekistan-Born American Actress Milana Vayntrub's Net Worth 2018: How Much Has She Accumulated So Far?
Everybody loves Milana Vayntrub, AT&T's perky, enthusiastic commercial spokeswoman. Chances are you have already noticed Vayntrub by now. Her ability to adorably deadpan with phone service customers brand's commercials made her staple of modern marketing after the first ad debuted in 2013.
Currently, the Uzbeck actress behind the chipper clerk persona Vayntrub is moving to onto bigger and better things with a recurring role as the superhero Squirrel Girl in the Marvel's New Warriors. So, before she becomes prominence for her work besides those advertisements, here are some details about her career and net worth that might surprise you.
How Much Net Worth Milana Vayntrub Has Accumulated So Far??
The American Actress and comedian Milana Vayntrub have involved in acting with minor roles in few films and television series. With just minor roles and a short appearance in the film industry, she has about an average earning.
View this post on Instagram
From Vayntrub's professional career as an actress, she has accumulated a net worth of $500 thousand. As of now, her net worth is not in the huge figure, but we hope her net worth will increase in coming future as she is in the lead role as a squirrel girl in the Marvel's New Warrior.
Milana Vayntrub's Career Highlights
Vayntrub along with her friend Stevie Nelson together started a Youtube comedy channel Live Prude Girls. In their channel, they produced hit web series Let's Talk About Something. Further, their Youtube channel went on to be featured on NewMediaRockstars', Top 100 channels countdown where their channel ranked at 93.
Vayntrub has been portraying a saleswoman named as Lily Adams in series of television commercial AT&T since 2013.
Moreover, talking about Vaynrub acting career she has landed only on the small roles of the films. Some of them are Life Happens(2011), Junk(2012), and Ghostbusters(2016).
Furthermore, she has also appeared in many television series like Silicon Valley(2014), Other Space(2015), Love(2016), This Is Us(2016-2017) and many more. In 2018 she was in the lead role as Squirrel Girl in Marvel's New Warrior.
Quick Facts: Milana Vayntrub
- Vayntrub was a political refugee she along with her family fled her native country The Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic To escape religious persecution.
- Before Vayntrub was prominent on Television and Youtube she used to perform with Upright Citizen Brigade, a sketch, and improvisational comedy group which from Chicago's ImprovOlympic in 1990.
- Talking about Vayntrub's religion she is actually Jewish.
- Vayntrub had a financial problem in her childhood so she started acting at the age of five in the Mattel Barbie commercial.
- When Vayntrub visited Greece and saw refugee families fleeing Syrian civil war she co-founded a social media movement as well as a website to show the European migrant crisis.
Click Here To Know More: Marvel's Squirrel Girl Milana Vayntrub is Gay? Find her Dating History Here.