Once a happy couple Jaclyn Hill and Jon Hill shocked the fans when they announced their divorce in mid-2018 via Instagram post. It has been almost a year since they decided to split, so what do you think about their current relationship status?
As per the current reports, both the pair has moved on and is happy with their respective partners. Who is their current boyfriend/girlfriend? What was the reason for their divorce? We have all the details here.
Meet The Current Partners Of Once Happy Couple Jaclyn Hill And Jon Hill
Jacklyn Hill is dating a Tampa-man Jordan Farnum who is a recording artist as well as an upcoming rapper c u m singer of Florida. She revealed her relationship status back in September 2018.
The dating rumor aired back in July when she tweeted a post:
Falling in love is the most incredible & terrifying feeling all at once.
Furthermore, she posted a cute picture of her hand on the top of the mystery man along with the three red heart emojis back in 2018.
— Jaclyn Hill (@Jaclynhill) September 10, 2018
Though it was a new beginning for Jaclyn, fans were not quite happy with the decision. She was actually backlashed by fans for moving on so fast from her husband and was even accused of cheating on him.
For all those allegations she reacted via Twitter.
Honestly, I have kept my mouth shut for so long about my divorce because it’s no ones damn business. But calling me a cheater could not be further from the truth & its’s hurtful. You’ve got the wrong one.
— Jaclyn Hill (@Jaclynhill) January 4, 2019
On the other hand, Joe is dating a YouTuber named Ashlyn Vanhorn. Unlike Jaclyn and her bae, they are quite a private couple and has not revealed much about their relationship.
Jon Hill And Jaclyn Hill-What Was The Reason Behind Their Divorce?
On 17 May 2018, a close source near to the Youtube star confirmed that Jaclyn Hill separated with her ex-husband Jon Hill. On the afternoon, Jaclyn and her ex-spouse uploaded the posts on their respective Instagram accounts confirming the fans of their divorce.
CAPTION: Jaclyn Hill's Announcement of Divorce through Instagram SOURCE: Instagram
Furthermore, Jon confessed that he still loves her and could be good friends after the divorce too. He shared:
CAPTION: Jon's Announcement of Divorce through Instagram SOURCE: Instagram
Although the confirmation came to the news on May, the rumors of their divorce aired way months ago. Many of her fans and followers thought the reason for the split was Jon's drug addiction and rehab stint. But in one of her videos, Jaclyn said, "I hate cheaters and liars" which came as the shock for fans. Till date, she has not disclosed the true reason for their separation.
CAPTION: Jaclyn Hill and her ex-husband Jon Hill SOURCE: Revelist
The then-lovebirds were together for almost a decade; for nine years after she got married at the age of 17 in August 2009, however, they did not share any children.
Quick Facts: Jaclyn Hill
- Jaclyn Hill aka Jaclyn Roxanne Eilers was born on 20 July 1990 and grew up in the town Mineral, Illinois, the United States to her parents; father James Eilers and mother Robin Eilers.
- As of 2019, Jaclyn has collected a huge sum of money. Some of the sources estimated her net worth to be $1.5 million whereas some puts it to be $6 million.
- She has collaborated along with Kim Kardashian, wife of Kanye West and uploaded a video with title, "Get Ready with Me & Kim Kardashian". Also, she got a chance to make the video with Kourtney Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner.
- Well talking about her business, she made an agreement with beauty brands Morphe and BECCA and sold over $10.7 million and $12.2 million in EMVs respectively.
- Jaclyn Hill has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs about 61 kgs.