Former Fixer Upper Couple Joanna Gaines And Chip Gaines Mark Their 15th Wedding Anniversary On Social Media Weeks Before Their Fifth Child's Arrival
- Reality stars Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary on Thursday, 31st May.
- The couple took to their social media to tribute each other on their milestone day.
- Joanna, 41, shared a photo of the couple on Instagram from their wedding while the 43-year-old realtor tributed his wife with sweet words of love on Twitter.
- The couple who met in 2001, tied the knot in Texas on 31st May 2003.
- They share four children, two sons, and two daughters and are expecting their fifth child, third son this July.
Pregnant Fixer Upper alum Joanna Gaines and husband Chip Gaines celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary. The former reality couple also marked their big day on social media.
The 40-year-old mother-to-be took to her Instagram on Thursday sharing a black-and-white photo from their wedding day marking their milestone day. "It's been a good fifteen years @chipgaines Here's to fifty more," wrote Joanna alongside the photo.
Chip can be seen kissing his bride on her cheek as they rode off a car decorated with a sign, "Just Married."
The 43-year-old realtor also gave Joanna a sentimental shout-out on Twitter Thursday.
15 years.. where’d they go
15 years.. I’d like to know
15 more, to God I pray
15 more just to make her day
Happy anniversary sweet girl!
— Chip Gaines (@chipgaines) May 31, 2018
Chip and Joanna Gaines first met in Waco, Texas in 2001, while Joanna was working at her father's auto shop and two years later they exchanged their vows at the Earle-Harrison House on 31st May 2003.
The lovebirds share four children; two sons, Drake, 12, and Duke, 9, and two daughters, Ella, 11 and Emmie Kay,7. Now, 15 years in the conjugal life, they are growing their family again.
Months after announcing the end of their hit HGTV show Fixer Upper, the pair announced they were expecting their fifth child, a boy, in January. They will be welcoming their fifth child in July.
Chip and Joanna shared how they kept their romance going even after a decade and a half together earlier this month. Joanna said,
Chip and I have a standing date night once a week. We usually choose to stay close to home and rotate through our favorite dinner spots [in Clifton, Texas].
In December, Chip said that the power couple was just as prone to everyday ups and downs as the rest of the world which he said was the secret to their happy marriage.