Catherine Bell Left Her Husband Adam Beason For Girlfriend Brooke Daniells? Details About Her Affairs And Relationship
Television actress Catherine Bell is known for her roles as Major Sarah MacKenzie in TV series JAG aired in Hallmark Channel. We all know how successful she is as a television actress, but what about her personal life?
Does the successful Iranian-American actress have an equally successful personal life? Has Bell moved on from her divorce from her ex-husband Adam Beason? Has she found a new love? There are rumors that Bell left her husband for a woman, is this true? Is she a lesbian? We have all the exclusive details here.
Catherine Bell's Relationship Status Following Her Divorce-Rumors Of Dating A Girl
Catherine Bell who was married to Adam Beason has found new love in her life. According to The data lounge, the forty-nine-year-old Army Wives star has a different sexual identity and currently is in a lesbian relationship with her girlfriend.
The actress, who is currently practicing Scientology is in a relationship with her fellow Scientologist, photographer, and party planner, Brooke Daniells.
The couple has been sharing the loving relationship since 2012. It has been reported that Bell and her partner Daniells first met through their mutual friends a few months ago their love blossomed.
The source also revealed that Bell separated with the former husband Adam Beason to be with her long-term partner, the daughter of Penny Atwell Jones. The interesting story is Daniels also divorced her husband before she and Bell started living together which led the media to believe that their divorce was due to their affair.
Soon after her separation from Beason, Bell started living together with her girlfriend Brooke Daniells, in Los Angeles in 2012. Bell spent around $2.05 million for the single-story ranch house. They yet to have any child.
The actress has maintained her love life private and has not made any public appearances with her girlfriend.
Catherine Bell's Unsuccessful Marriage To Ex-Husband Adam Beason
Bell was married to actor and production assistant Adam Beason. Bell had her first encounter with her then-future husband on the sets of the movie Death Becomes Her in 1992. At that time, Beason was a production assistant whereas Bell was an actress in the movie.
Bell and Beason started dating soon spent several happy moments together. They dated for around two years before they decided to settle as husband-and-wife. They tied the knot on May 8, 1994.
Catherine Bell with her former husband Adam Beason
Catherine Bell and Adam Beason have two children together; a daughter, Gemma who is 15 years old, and a son, Ronan, 8. The couple decided to end their marriage after 17 years together. They announced their separation in September 2011 and their divorce was finalized in September 2015.
While Bell and Adams were still in a marital relationship, they used to reside in a mini-estate in Calabasas along with their son and daughter. The couple listed the mansion for sale after their separation.
After a couple of years, the actress also renovated the 3,380-square-foot, single-story ranch house on a 1.2-acre lot. The couple has been in a relationship and sharing the strong bod of love together.
Quick Facts About Catherine Bell
- Bell was born Catherine Lisa Bell.
- She celebrates her birthday on August 14; she was born in1968.
- She was born in London, England, United Kingdom and raised Roman Catholic.
- She is Scotsman Peter Bell and Iranian Mina Ezzati's daughter.
- Bell is 5' 9" (1.75 m) tall.
- Her birth sign is Leo.
- She attended the Beverly Hills Playhouse where he studied acting.
- She initially wanted to become a doctor.
- She started her career as a child artist.
- Bell also served as a massage therapist.
- Catherine Bell's estimated net worth is $35 million.
- Bell also received nominations for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress for performance in The Triangle.
- She also can pull up different kind of ancients like Persian and English.
- She enjoys motorcycling, skiing, snowboarding, as well as kickboxing.
- Some of her hobbies are cross-stitching and making model cars.