YouTuber Colleen Ballinger And Her Fiance Erik Stocklin Give Birth To Their First Child
- Colleen Ballinger gave birth to her first child with fiance Erik Stocklin.
- The 32-year-old YouTuber welcomed a baby boy on Monday night, 10th December.
- Ballinger took to her social media to announce the birth of her first child.
- Ballinger announced her pregnancy in a YouTube video in June this year.
- She was previously married to a filmmaker Josh Evans whom she divorced in 2016.
YouTube personality Colleen Ballinger is a new mother! The 32-year-old YouTuber gave birth to her first child with her fiance Erik Stocklin on Monday night, 10th December.
Ballinger, also known as Miranda Sings, announced the birth of their little bundle of joy on social media on Tuesday where she wrote "he's perfect" on Twitter with the heart eyes emoji.
— Colleen Ballinger (@ColleenB123) December 11, 2018
Hours before, she announced she was going into labor pain through a social media post where she wrote: "here we go!" alongside her photo from a hospital bed. Here is the post:
After the birth of the child, Ballinger again took to her social media sharing the picture of the baby. She captioned the black and white photo of the boy sleeping near to her chest where she wrote "my little love."
my little love pic.twitter.com/uzfDCGQGp2
— Colleen Ballinger (@ColleenB123) December 12, 2018
The Haters Back Off star announced her pregnancy in a video clip on her YouTube channel. She said she was 13 and a half weeks along with her first child. She further said,
I have never cared about anything more. Like, I have a baby! I'm so pregnant!
Ballinger and Stocklin went public with their relationship in June this year months after they started dating. Ballinger was previously married to a filmmaker Josh Evans. They got married in 2015 and remained married for around a year before they got divorced in 2016.