Sprint Car and World of Outlaw driver Jessica Zemken rose to fame when she started dating former professional stock car racing driver and NASCAR team owner Tony Stewart. Stewart retired from major racing in 2016 and recently raced in All-Star Circuit of Champions at Eriez Speedway.
Tony Stewart and Jessica Zemken were once NASCAR's best couple. However, the couple kept their love life under wraps. We have some exclusive details about the couple.
Tony Stewart and His Ex-Girlfriend Jessica Zemken Dating - What Is Jessica Zemken Doing These Days?
Tony Stewart and Jessica Zemken were once NASCAR's best couple. Stewart's former girlfriend, Zemeken, is also a Sprint Car and World of Outlaw driver.
Stewart and Zemken didn't ever disclose the exact date when they started dating. However, it is believed that the couple first met at the racing tracks. Tony was a mentor to Jessica at that time. They eventually started dating, but the relationship didn't have a happy ending. Stewart and Jessica Zemken broke up in 2011.
Despite their break-up, Tony said Jessica would still drive on the tracks for him. He also said,
"She drives for me, so I guess I'll see her again"
“We got rid of some dead weight earlier this week, so it made it a lot easier. It’s been a big weight lifted off our shoulders,” “just sometimes you have to make adjustments in your life, and we did that and it has definitely helped.”
CAPTION: Jessica Zemken has a son with her husband Stewart Friesen SOURCE: Twitter @jz_friesen
After their breakup, Zemken kept her relationship private, but later, it was revealed that she was married to fellow driver Stewart Friesen. The 50 years old racer, on the other hand, has been in several relationships. And he also dated Pennelope Jimenez. Apart from that, he is now married to Leah Pruett.
Tony Stewart's Dating history
Tony Stewart has dated many girls throughout his career. He and Tara Roquemore, the daughter of a former race track driver, were dating in May 2006. She is also a driver. The rumor of their dating started after the couple was spotted together publicly several times.
Later, Stewart confirmed he was dating someone; it became official he was dating Tara Roquemore when she was spotted with him on pit road, the Subway 500, and pre-race ceremonies. Their relationship didn't last long, and they broke up in 2008. Stewart also dated model Jamie Schaffer in 2002, but they broke up in 2004.
Also read: Highlight the professional life of race car driver Tony Stewart along with his dating history.
Tony Stewart was also in a relationship with Krista Dwyer in 1999. Dwyer and Schaffer had an on-again-off-again relationship for about five years. The pair also got engaged on May 13, 1999, but the engagement didn't lead to a wedding. They broke up in 2002.
As mentioned earlier, he now cherishes his life with his beloved wife, Leah Pruett. The pair exchanged the knot on November 21, 2021. For your information, Pruett is a well-known American drag racer.
Tony Stewart Quick Facts
- Stewart's birth name is Anthony Wayne "Tony" Stewart.
- He was born on May 20, 1971, in Columbus, Indiana.
- He graduated from Columbus North High School in 1989.
- He has a younger sister named Natalie.
- He started his career racing go-karts and was a winner of the World Karting Association championship in 1987.
- He has also performed in many films: NASCAR on Fox in 2001, NASCAR: The IMAX Experience in 2004 and NASCAR on TNT in 2001.
Jessica Zemken Quick Facts
- Zemken was born on May 5th, 1986, in Sprakers, New York.
- She is the only daughter of her father, Ray Zemken. Her father is a former DIRT modified racer.
- She is a Sprint Cup and World Of Outlaw driver.
- She graduated from Hudson Valley Community College.
- She gained interest in racing on the first day her parents took her to see the race.