Television presenter Nick Knowles is Dating Ex TOWIE Star Pascal Craymer! Details about Knowles' Affairs!
Love is in the air for Nick Knowles whose love life has been tough after his divorce with his wife Jessica Rose Moor in 2016. The Television star seems to have found his new love after over a year of his divorce from his wife.
Knowles is all loved up with Ex TOWIE star Pascal Craymer who is 24 years younger than him. Guess you do find love in a hopeless place? How do you think things started between Pascal Craymer and Nick Knowles? Let's learn more about Nick Knowles' new girl friend and their relationship history!
Television presenter Nick Knowles is Dating Ex TOWIE star Pascal Craymer
It is reported that fifty-four years old Tv star Nick Knowles is currently dating the former TOWIE star Pascal Craymer who is 30 years old. According to a source, Knowles and Craymer first met through a mutual friend.
Pascal Craymer and Nick Knowles
Source: Daily Mail
The lovebird duo was caught flirting on a dinner date at Gabeto restaurant in London's Camden on Thursday evening where they appeared in each other's arms a good amount of time.
The former Miss England finalist looked stunning in a thigh-skimming mesh frock with floral print and pink jacket whereas Knowles wore a T-shirt, black blazer and blue jeans with black shoes for the date.
Nick Knowles and Pascal Craymer in dinner date
Source: The Sun
A spokesperson for Craymer said to the source,
It's very early days. They had a wonderful night. Let's see what happens.'
Another source told The Sun that the chemistry between Craymer and Knowles was 'amazing'.
The source said:
“The chemistry between them was amazing - it went so well. The pair were seen leaving the restaurant looking cosy with their arms linked and clearly looking comfortable in one another’s company."
Nick Knowles' Dating History
Knowles married for the first time in the 1990s. After his divorce from his first wife, the TV host met fellow-TV presenter Suzi Perry on the sets of City Hospital in 2000. Knowles and Suzi Perry shared a live-in-relationship. The couple called it quits in September 2003.
Nick Knowles and Jessica Rose Moor
Knowles then started dating his Jessica Rose Moor in 2009, who later became his second wife. After dating for three years, they got married in September 2012.The couple together has three children: Tuesday Knowles, Tyrian-J Knowles, and Charlie Knowles.
Nick and Rose founded an antique shop and home design consultancy in Eton in November 2013. Their marriage lasted for only four years. They announced their separation in January 2016. Knowles is a father of four: Tuesday Knowles, Edward Knowles, Tyrian-J Knowles and Charlie Knowles. They are popularly known as the "Known Knowles"
— Nick Knowles (@MrNickKnowles) September 27, 2016
Knowles was also romantically linked to Emmerdale’s Gemma Oaten in 2016. The rumor of their romance started after the pair were spotted together at the TV Choice award.
Nick Knowles Quick Facts
- Nick's birth name is Nicholas Simon Augustine.
- He was born on 21 September 1962 in Southall, Middlesex.
- He has one brother, John, and three sisters, Karen, Angela and Sheila.
- He studied at the St Louis Middle School, Gunnersbury Catholic School, and Skinners' School.
- Before starting his own business, he served as a laborer.
- He is a co-writer on the film Golden Years which was released on 28 April 2016.
- Knowles loves collecting of top hats and playing rugby.
- He was selected as Britain's Home Idol in 2007.
- He was diagnosed with tuberculosis in 2007.
Pascal Craymer Quick Facts
- Craymer was born on April 10, 1987, in Essex, England.
- Her birth sign is Aries.
- She rose to fame after her performance on the BAFTA-winning reality series The Only Way Is Essex.
- She is best known for The Dark Return of Time and The Only Way Is Essex.