Mel B and Geri Horner Reunite Together For The First Time After Romance Rumors.
- Mel B and Geri reunite for the first time after lesbian fling claims on Wednesday for Spice Girls dance rehearsals.
- The two singer, teamed up with Mel C and Emma Bunton for a group practice, keeping aside thier rumoured feud.
- They shared the video on Spice Girls offical instagram account of their team reunion.
- Their team was surrounded in controversy after Mel B claimed that she had a sexual fling in the 90s with Geri.
- Later on, Geri denied Mel B's claims and also she was hurt by the speculation.
- While apperaing on This Morning earlier this month, Emma revealed that things were goimg peacfully and rehearsals got underway.
- The show will start at Croke Park in Dublin on May 24 and end at Wembley Stadium in London on June 15.
Mel B, 43, and Geri Horner, 46, has reunited for the first time following their past lesbian rumors on Wednesday for Spice Girls dance rehearsals.
The singers have kept thier rumors aside and teamed up with Mel C and Emma Bunton for a group practice.
They shared the video of thier reunion in the studio space on the official Instgarm account of Spice Girls which is also tagged to each member #SpiceWorld2019.
Emma Bunton, while speaking to the camera said, "Look who's here!" showing onto Geri, Mel B, and Mel C and all of them cheered, playfully pulling faces.
The Same Video was also shared by Emma on her personal Instgarm account with a caption,
Look who’s here!!! #spiceworld #newenergy
Mel B entered UK earlier on Thursday after a week of FaceTime rehearsals from her LA home.
The Spice Girls were surrounded by controversies following Mel B's interview claiming she had a sexual fling with her former band mate Geri Haliwell. However, Geri had denied the claims and said she felt hurt by the speculations.
Nonetheless, Emma revealed later on that the things were peaceful as the rehearsals got underway. She said,
Being a girl band, something connects us so deeply, there's little things that family's do...as soon as we are back together, it's like kids at school.
The star also stated that things were all good between the girls though the sex controversies.
The wife of the famous football star, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham wouldn't be taking part in the tour however, she has wished the girls well.
The shows begin on May 24 at Croke Park in Dublin and finish on June 15 at Wembley Stadium in London.