Spencer Pratt Talks about his Real sex Life with his Pregnant Wife Heidi Montag, Details here
Being a parent is the best feeling in the world. Every couple wishes to be parents one day, sooner or later. The former The Hills star Spencer Pratt and his wife Heidi Montag are on the line to live the experience. The couple is expecting a baby boy due in October.
Pratt and Montag are married since 2009 and they are expecting their first child together after over eight years of married life. While there are only two months left for the baby's arrival, the couple recently shared that Heidi's pregnancy hasn't affected their sex life. We have some exclusive details here.
Spencer Pratt Talks about his Real Sex Life with his Pregnant Wife Heidi Montag
Television stars Spencer Pratt and his Wife Heidi Montagto are all set to welcome their first child. The couple is expecting a baby boy due in October after about eight years of marriage. The couple announced the news in April. And for those curious about celebrities' sex life after pregnancy, Spencer and Heidi have revealed some exclusive details of their sex life after pregnancy.
Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag
Thirty years old Montag announced the new of pregnancy on the occasion of their 8th anniversary through her Instagram where she shared the pic of her wedding writing:
''Happy 8 year anniversary @spencerpratt ! Thank you for the best gift... a baby. So excited to continue on this blessed journey together! Love you.''
While there are only two months left for the baby arrival, in recent in interview with In Touch Weekly Pratt revealed that the pregnancy hasn't affected their sex life. He admitted:
"We're definitely closer. And let's just say our sex life is the opposite of Whitney's. But I can't say any more than that because my mother will be reading this!"
Contrary to Spencer and Heidi, another The Hills star Whitney Port revealed that she doesn't feel comfortable having sex during her pregnancy with PEOPLE.
The to be parents have already started making plans on what kind of parents they want to become. Montag shared:
"We're going to be strict. I will have a zero tolerance rule: no tantrums, no screaming in restaurants,"
And Pratt added:
"I'll make rules, but I will also explain them so my child understands why each one is in place."
That sounds like whole lot of rules, and strict ones at that, for a child yet to be born. Don't you think?
While talking about her pregnancy Montag explained that she felt very emotional at the beginning of her pregnancy. She admitted that she even cried during commercials and The Bachelorette. And as for the pregnancy weight, Heidi Montag said he wanted to make a right choice for her baby so she accepted it when she gained 25 pounds.
How Did Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag Meet? Dating and Married Life Details
Former The Hills stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag met on the MTV reality show, The Hills. Montag was cast on the show in 2006. The show chronicled the life of Lauren Conrad and her relationships with friends Heidi, Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port.
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
Pratt was cast on the show in 2007. Shortly after he entered the show, Pratt and Montag started dating The couple announced their engagement in May 2007. Heidi and Spencer even eloped to Mexico during the 4th season of the show on November 20, 2008.
They officially got married during the 5th season of The Hills in April 2009. The couple exchanged their vows in the wedding ceremony held at the Westminster Presbyterian Church in Pasadena, Calif, in front of 200 guests.
After about one year of marriage, Montag filed for divorce from her husband in July 2010 citing irreconcilable differences in the papers. But later the couple called the divorce off in September 2010. They admitted the decision was intended to raise their falling career.
Spencer Pratt Quick Facts
- Pratt's birth name is Spencer William Pratt.
- He was born on August 14, 1983, in Los Angeles, California.
- He has a sibling Stephanie, also a television personality.
- He graduated from University of Southern California in 2013 after 10 years. He earned a degree in political science.
- He started his television career in 2005 through a reality show, The Princes of Malibu.
- He rose to fame after being cast on MTV show, The Hills in 2007.
- He also appeared American version of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2013 and 2017 along with his wife.
Heidi Montag Quick Facts
- Montag's birth name is Heidi Blair Pratt.
- She was born on September 15, 19, 6 in Crested Butte, Colorado.
- She is a daughter of Darlene and Bill Montag.
- She studied at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco for one semester. She met Lauren Conrad during her freshman orientation in 2005.
- She rose to fame after being cast at The Hills in 2006.
- She released her album Superficial in 2010.
- She also appeared American version of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2013 and 2017.