Based in Chicago, Illinois, Lori Greiner is a well-known cast member of the ABC’s reality TV show Shark Tank.
Lori works for the development and sale of over 500 product creations on QVC, a TV home shopping network. She made a first appearance on QVC in fall of 1998. Lori is blissfully married to the love of her life, Dan Greiner. Let's find out that the power couple has any child or not and how their married life is going at present.
Who is Shark Tank’s Lori Greiner married to?
The Queen of QVC is married to Dan Greiner. Greiner came into fame for being the better half of world-famous American entrepreneur and television personality, Lori Greiner. Greiner was the one who supported Lori throughout her inventing tenure.
source: keyword suggestions.com
Lori and Daniel are a perfectly compatible pair. Lori’s husband, Dan Greiner is an owner, CFO, COO and founder of Lori Greiner Company. LGC is an investment holding company, media, and entertainment producer, marketing consultation and representation organization. He has been working at LGC since January 2012.
Before Daniel Greiner joined Lori Greiner in business, he was an a s sistant controller at the former Bell & Howell Co. The couple has managed to keep their personal life famously private, but still there’s something to they have let us know.
The Greiner couple reportedly met at a place called Kincaid's in the London Park area of Chicago. Her husband Dan Greiner is a genuine and supportive personality. Six years into their relationship, Dan left his job to work for Lori’s company.
The 49-year-old, TV personality and Daniel now own two homes, one in Philly near the QVC studio, and another in Chicago, where her products are delivered. Though Lori doesn’t have children, she is still happy and enjoys her husband's company. She isn't pregnant either and hasn't shared any plan of having a baby.
“…. I tell my friends they and leave their babies on my doorstep and I’d be happy to take them in. I love kids!”
As of now, Lori resides both in Chicago and Los Angeles with husband Daniel Greiner. Lori and her spouse Dan frequently appears in various places enjoying their time. Lori and Daniel run the LGC, multi-million dollar company together and has the net worth over $100 million.
Quick Facts Of Lori Greiner
- Born on December 9, 1969, in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- She graduated from the Loyola University Chicago.
- While she was at college, Greiner was a jewelry designer and seller and later started working in the consumer products arena.
- As of 2019, she is aged 49 years.
- She has invested more than 600 products.
- She is the cast member of the reality television show Shark Rank
- Her book Invent it, Sell it, Bank it! – Make Your Million Dollar Idea into a Reality became a top 10 business book on Amazon.
- She has a tremendous amount of net worth which as per celebrity net worth is around $100 million.