Roman Abramovich's Ex-Wife Dasha Zhukova Is Engaged To Stavros Niarchos
Roman Abramovich’s Ex-Wife Dasha Zhukova Has Found Love Again; She Is Now Engaged To Greek Billionaire Stavros Niarchos.
- Dasha Zhukova is now engaged to Greek billionaire Stavros Niarchos.
- Dasha and Stavros openly discussed the engagement at her birthday party held in New York bar this weekend.
- The pair is scheduled to get married later this year but are still figuring out the details.
- Dasha and Roman have finalized their divorce in August last year.
- Dasha and Roman got married in 2008.
Russian-American businesswoman and philanthropist Dasha Zhukova, who previously was married to Roman Abramovich, is now engaged to long-term boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos.
Page Six reported that Dasha and Stavros openly discussed the engagement at her birthday party held in New York bar this weekend.
A close source reported that the pair is scheduled to get married later this year but are still figuring out the details.
The source also reported that Dasha is still friends with Chelsea owner Roman despite her new relationship. She has seen him like a million times even after the divorce.
As per the documents filed in New York show, Dasha and Roman have finalized their divorce in August last year. Their divorce was settled for over $92 million worth of property to her, including a Manhattan mansion.
Dasha and Roman, who got married in 2008, got divorced in 2017 after nearly ten years of togetherness. The pair has two children; ten years old son Aaron Alexander and six years old daughter Leah Lou.
Dasha’s relationship with Stavros got confirmed in January last year. The model was quite careful to avoid being captured with Roman in the many of the group photos posted on the social media.