Rita Wilson's son Truman Theodore Hanks Dating History:Know about his Affairs and Relationship
Most of the Hollywood marriages fail, but there is few marriages which are stable. And Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are among those who have a stable marriage. As one of the most loved and successful Hollywood couples, they are married for 20 years.
Tom and Rita are blessed with two kids. Truman Theodore Hanks is the youngest child of the couple. Is Truman dating anyone? Or he is single? We have some exclusive details here.
Who is Rita Wilson's son Truman Theodore Hanks Dating? Or is he single?
The son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Truman Theodore Hanks is in the lime light since he is a celebrity kid. But looks like, Truman doesn't like the attention and has kept his personal life private. He rarely makes a public appearance despite being a son of a high profiled celebrity.
Tom Hanks and Truman Theodore Hanks
Twenty-one years old star kid isn't open about his personal life and he hasn't announced anything about his girlfriend officially till date. Also, we find no any previous dating evidence to bring it up to his fans. So, it is safe to say he is possibly single or may be he is secretly dating.
He is the second son of the Hank couple. He has an older brother, Chester who is also known as Chet Hanks. Besides, they two also have half-siblings from his father’s side, a brother Colin Hanks and a sister Elizabeth Ann Hanks. He is the youngest in the family.
Know about Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's relationship
Truman Theodore Hanks's parents Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks have been married since 1988. The couple started dating in 1985 and finally tied the knot after dating for about three years.
Tom and Rita is one of the most committed couples in Holywood since they are together for about 29 years and their bonding is still strong. The adorable couple is already grandparents.
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
"Rita and I are blessed because we really like each other and we always have. We weather a storm here and there, it's no big deal, you can get past it."
He also admitted that he was the first to like Rita. He got attracted to her at a very first sight when he saw her on the 1970s sitcom, The Brady Bunch.
"I was actually at a friend of mine's house when it aired and I remember thinking, "that girl's cute."
Tom was also by his wife's side when she was diagnosed with breast cancer back in 2015. The devoted husband supported Rita when she underwent a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. She is cancer free by now but she shared that being affected with cancer brought them even closer.
Tom Hanks and Samantha Lewes
Tom was previously married to actress Samantha Lewes in 1978. During their relationship, the couple welcomed a son Colin Hanks in 1977 and a daughter Elizabeth Hanks in 1982. Tom and Lewes got divorced in 1987.
Truman Theodore Hanks Quick Facts
- Truman was born on December 26, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- He is the youngest son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson.
- He has an elder brother, Chet Hanks and half siblings Colin Hanks and Elizabeth Ann Hanks.
Tom Hanks Quick Facts
- Tom's birth name is Thomas Jeffrey Hanks.
- He was born July 9, 1956, in Concord, California.
- He is the son of Janet Marylyn and Amos Mefford Hanks.
- Tom attended Skyline High School in Oakland, California.
- He won Academy Awards for Best Actor for his roles in Philadelphia in 1993 and Forrest Gump in 1994.
- He debuted with the low-budget slasher film He Knows You're Alone in 1980.
Rita Wilson Quick Facts
- Wilson's birth name is Margarita Ibrahimoff.
- She was born on October 26, 1956, in Los Angeles, California.
- Rita is the daughter of Dorothea Genkos and Hassan Halilov Ibrahimoff.
- She started her career as a guest appearance on The Brady Bunch in 1972.
- Rita is a member of the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Besides actress, she is also a singer, voice actress, activist, and producer.
- Her most popular films are Seattle, Now and Then, Jingle All the Way, The Story of Us and Runaway Bride.
- She also performed in many TV shows.