Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine Could Face Sentence Up To 3 Years For Breaking Plea Deal
Brooklyn Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine Could Be Sentenced For Three Years In Prison For Violating Plea Deal
- Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine could face up to three years in prison for violating his plea deal.
- The 22-year-old Brooklyn rapper was arrested from John F. Kennedy airport on Wednesday when he returned from his Europe tour-he was arrested after he missed a court date in a case in which he's accused of choking a person in Houston in January.
- He was also arrested in May allegedly for unlicensed driving where he allegedly assaulted on a cop.
- He was initially charged with Use of a Child in a Sexual Crime after he posted video revealing a 13-year-old girl involved in a sexual act.
- He later pled guilty in one count of child abuse and according to the plea deal, he was ordered not to any further crime until the next two years which he violated.
Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine is having really some bad time. The 22-year-old rapper, who was kidnapped and robbed in late July, is now facing some serious charges for breaking his plea deal for which he might face a sentence up to 3 years.
Prosecutor said that the Brooklyn native should be kept behind the bar for violating the terms of a plea deal that he made in 2015 for posting a sex video of a 13-year-old girl on Thursday.
6ix9ine, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez, looked a bit disappointed when the prosecutor asked for 1 to 3 year of imprisonment after he was arrested twice; once in Texas and later in Brooklyn. Sara Weiss, Assistant District Attorney, said in the Manhattan Supreme Court,
He has violated his plea agreement. The defendant should be sentenced to a state prison sentence of one to three years.
Tekashi was arrested from John F. Kennedy Airport on Wednesday while returning from the European leg of the tour after he missed a court date in a case which he faced after he choked a 16-year-old in Houston's Galleria Mall in January.
Later in May, he was again busted in Brooklyn for unlicensed driving where he allegedly attacked a cop and obstructed the governmental administration.
In 2015, the rapper pleaded guilty to one count of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance. In a video he posted, a 13-year-old girl was seen having oral sex with Taquan Anderson, while Tekashi stood behind her making thrusting motions with his pelvis.
In another video, the girl can be seen sitting naked on Tekashi's lap while Anderson can be seen groping her breasts.
In 2016, Tekashi was ordered not to commit another crime until the period of the next two years as part of the plea deal. The deal also said if he committed any other crimes, he would be given probation for three years.
The Manhattan District Attorney's Office filed a letter to the presiding judge on Friday, August 3 asking for 1 to 3 years in state prison where they also demanded Hernandez to be registered as a sex offender.
In late July, Tekashi was kidnapped and robbed in Brooklyn where he was also beaten severely. According to law enforcement, the burglars took the Fefe rapper to his home and robbed his jewelry and cash.