Leah Jenner Files For Divorce From Husband Brandon Jenner Ending 6 Years Of Marriage
Leah Jenner Officially Ending Her Relationship With Husband Brandon Jenner
- Brandon Jenner and his wife of six years, Leah Jenner are officially separated.
- Lea Jenner, 35, filed for divorce from her husband around two weeks after announcing their separation.
- The ex-lovebirds announced their separation in a social media post on September 10.
- In their joint statement, they said that they will still remain friends even after their divorce for sake of their daughter Eva.
- Brandon and Leah had been together for around 14 years and were married for over 6 years.
Leah filed the documents in Los Angeles on Tuesday, 25th September where as per the documents obtained by People, she is seeking spousal support.
The couple, who has been in a relationship for over 14 years announced their separation in a joint statement on Instagram on September 10. The pair is familiar with each other since their high school days and they grew up together in Malibu.
View this post on Instagram
The pair explained they will still remain friends even after their divorce for sake of their daughter Eva who turned 3 this past July.
Brandon, 37, is a son of model Caitlyn Jenner and Linda Thompson and he is a half-brother of Keeping Up with the Kardashian stars Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. On the other side, Leah is a daughter of Eagles guitarist Don Felder. The couple tied the knot in May 2012 after over 7 years of relationship.