Caitlyn Jenner's Son Brandon Jenner And His Wife Leah Jenner Split After Six Years Of Marriage
Brandon Jenner And Leah Jenner End Their Fourteen Year Long Relationship
- Caitlyn Jenner and Leah Jenner are separated.
- The couple announced their split in an Instagram post on Monday, 10th September where they revealed the split is amicable.
- They have been together for fourteen years and were married for 6 long years.
- They share a daughter, Eva James, 3, together.
- The ex-lovebirds, who started dating in their high school days, tied the knot in 2012 in Hawaii.
Brandon Jenner and Leah Jenner call it quits. The 37-year-old star and his wife of six years, Leah announced their split on Monday, September 10 in an Instagram post.
Brandon and his wife posted a lengthy message on their social media where they said they split after fourteen long years of togetherness. "After celebrating fourteen beautiful years together, we have lovingly come to the decision to end the romantic aspect of our relationship."
View this post on Instagram
The couple tied the knot in 2012 in front of Brandon's parents Linda Thompson and Caitlyn Jenner. They started dating in their high school days and dated for over seven years before tying the knot. They share a daughter, Eva James, 3, together.
In an interview, Leah revealed that before she started dating Brandon, she had a crush on his brother Brody Jenner. Brody got married to his longtime love, a blogger, Kaitlynn Carter in the Indonesian island of Sumba in June 2018 without the presence of his half-sisters Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner.