Laura Prepon Welcomes A Baby Daughter With Fiancé Ben Foster- Pictures, Details About Their Relationship. Are They Getting Married Soon?
The couple announced their relationship and their first pregnancy back to back among their loving fans. The couple welcomed their baby girl earlier in August this year.
Laura Prepon's Adorable Daughter With Ben Foster
The engaged couple, Laura and Ben Foster, is blessed with their first baby, a girl. Following the happy news, the happy duo enjoyed a perfect dinner date at Out East in the New York City's East Village on 22 August 2017.
They enjoyed the event with cocktails, wine, and some seafood. Reps of both the stars couple had no more comments regarding the news of the birth.
Laura flaunting her baby bump
The Girl on the Train actress opened up about her pregnancy when she appeared on Live with Kelly and Ryan earlier in June.
She even revealed the baby's gender and said,
It's kind of weird 'cause it sneaks up on you where you're like, 'I can't believe it's been eight months already. But then you're like,'Oh my God. she needs to like come out already.
The actress tried to cover up her baby bump at the Sundance Film Festival in January. However, the news of her pregnancy traveled far and wide in no time.
Laura is active on her social site,s but she has not shown even the first look of her baby. Everyone is waiting for a glimpse, come on Laura!
Laura and Ben Foster's Engagement- Are They Getting Married Soon?
Laura and Ben know each other for as long as 18 years already. They took their relationship to the next level only in October last year by getting engaged.
Laura Prepon's soon-to-be husband Ben Foster is an accomplished actor best known for his roles in The Punisher, X-Men, and The Last Stand.
Laura and Ben attending the premiere of The Girl on the Train
The Kitchen Diva disclosed her engagement with Foster, 35, during The New York City premiere of The Girl on the Train. She seemed very excited showing up her new diamond ring.
Their dating rumors had spread like a wildfire when they were encountered multiple times together in New York City.
The star maintains her personal life in perfect secrecy. Despite being private, the star shared her wedding plans.
He's the love of my life.
We want a really small wedding, but we have a lot of people that we love and care about.It's weird, [but] apparently doing the list for your wedding is a whole thing that could cause some issues. Our cast alone is like, 50 people!
Seems like they are definitely getting married together! The question is 'when?', and now with the baby, the wedding dates could be pushed even further.
Quick Facts on Laura Prepon
- Born on 7 March 1980 in Watchung, New Jersey.
- Is the youngest one among five in the family of Marjorie and Michael Prepon.
- Is of Jewish, Russian, and Irish Catholic descent.
- Her father died during a heart surgery in 1993 at the age of 49.
- Studied at Watchung Hills Regional High School.
- Also attended the Total Theatre Lab in New York City.
- Initiated her career performing in plays including A Woman of Property and Ascension Day.
- Renowned for her portrayal as Donna Pinciotti on Fox's That '70s Show next to Topher Grace, Josh Meyers, Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher, and Danny Masterson from 1998 to 2006
- Made it to the list of '102 Sexiest Women in The World' by Stuff Magazine in 2002.
- Was one of Maxim Magazine's 'Hot 100' in 2005.
- Has an estimated net worth of around $12 million as of 2017.
Quick Facts about Ben Foster
- Born on 29 October 1980 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- His parents Gillian Kirwan and Steven Foster are restaurant owners.
- His younger brother, Jon, is also an actor.
- Is of Jewish descent.
- Studied at the Maharshi University of Management.
- Started his career when he was 16 years of age.
- Performed in the TV series Flash Forward in 1996.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $20 million with $1.4 million of annual salary.