Lamar Odom Says He Is Still In Love With Khloe Kardashian
Lamar Odom Has Recently Been Opening Up Details Regarding His Personal Life. Recently, Lamar Says Khloe Kardashian Is Still The Love Of His Life.
- Lamar Odom says that Khloe Kardashian is still the love of his life.
- It has been more than five years since Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian ended their four years long married life.
- Lamar and Khloe got married in 2009 just a month after they met.
- As the possibility of reconciliation between Lamar and Khloe, Lamar said that he is hopeful.
- Lamar and Khloe’s divorce was finalized in 2016.
American professional basketball player Lamar Odom has nothing but the love for his ex-wife Khloe Kardashian.
It has been more than five years since Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian ended their four years long married life, but Lamar seems to have the same feelings for his former wife.
Lamar and Khloe got married in 2009 just a month after they met. During a talk with Jenny McCarthy on SiriusXM’s The Jenny McCarthy Show, when Lamar was asked the reason of tying the knot, he said that Love is Strange.
I’m gonna tell you something too. I love my family with all my heart, but that’s how I knew she was the one because no one could tell me no I wasn’t getting married to Khloé.
It would have been real easy for me to say, ‘Alright, don’t ever call me again.’ … That’s how strong it was.
Forty-six years old Jenny then asked him if Khloe was still the love of his life to which, Lamar with no hesitation said YEAH.
As the possibility of reconciliation between Lamar and Khloe, Lamar said that he is hopeful and insisted on asking Khloe the chances of possibility. He said:
I hope. I wake up hoping that, but you probably would have to ask her.
Previously, Lamar opened up about his drug addiction and his relationship with Kardashian. He also revealed that he had slept with two thousand women.
Stay tuned to ArticleBio.com to be updated with celebrities lives.