Joe Wilkinson's Married Life With Wife Petra Exton-Are They Happy? Details About Their Children!
Once upon a time, the show 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown had us hooked! Whoever remembers the show cannot forget Joe Wilkinson, Rachel Riley's assistant on the show.
But it wasn't just the show that got the media talking about Joe Wilkinson. The actor, who made us laugh with his eccentric humor, became the talk of Hollywood town after he married his long-time girlfriend, Petra Exton, secretly in 2015. How is their married life going in? Are they happy in their marriage? Do they share any children?
Joe Wilkinson's Married Life With Petra Exton-Are They Happy?
The secretly married couple, Joe Wilkinson and Petra Exton is doing great. Though the couple isn't bragging about their love life on social media, they are reportedly still together and doing well. They are a quite low-key couple; the secret marriage should have been enough hint!
Well, about their first encounter, comedian Wilkinson met the creative photographer, Petra, at a party through mutual friends. They became friends and eventually fell in love with each other, a pretty routine love story, a lovely one nonetheless.
The couple was in love deep enough to get married. Joe Wilkinson and Petra Exton tied the knot on the 31st of July 2015. Their secret wedding took place in Beechwood Hall, Cooksbridge, United Kingdom.
Though they aren’t always posting each other’s pictures on social media, we know as of now they are going great there is no news of their separation or divorce. Many sources have confirmed that they are happily living together without any controversies or extra-marital affairs.
Even though the lovebirds are rarely spotted together, even now, the way they talk about their home life proves just how strongly infatuated they are with one another.
Since they have been together as a couple since 2011, do they have any children? Well, let’s find out.
Joe Wilkinson And Petra Exton's Children; Do They Have Any?
Comedian Wilkinson and his wife, who is a vintage home lover, have no children yet.
Yes, the couple has been married for four years now and might have some plans regarding starting a family; however, they don’t share any children together at present.
Children require care and regular attention, and Joe and Petra probably might be too busy to care for a child. Petra likes kids, though. She frequently posts pictures of her niece on her Instagram.
The couple has only been married for four years, so, they are most probably going to take a few more years to have a baby.
Some Facts About Petra Exton
- Exton's Instagram profile describes her as Photographer, Image Maker, Interior Style & Vintage Home Lover.
- As per her Linked In profile, she is a Senior Traffic, Resource, Studio Manager (Freelance & Consultancy).
- Her last job was as a freelance resource manager and consultant at Pragmatic from Jan 2020 to Apr 2020.
- Though being a public figure, she lives a vet low-key life and almost nothing related to her personal life is revealed to the media.
Joe Wilkinson's Quick Facts:
- Joe Wilkinson's full name is Joseph Wilkinson.
- He was born on 2 May 1975 (age 44).
- Wilkinson was born in Bromley, Kent, England.
- Joe's parents are mother Stella Wilkinson and father Brian Wilkinson.
- Joe is of British nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Joe started his career in 2004; he became widely popular by 2008.
- Wilkinson appeared in a commercial for Hellmann’s Mayonnaise in 2014.
- He also appeared in a live recording for the Flatshare Slamdown in 2015.
- Joe started his professional career in 2004 at his local pub.
- Joe's net worth is $18 million and leads to a lavish lifestyle.
- Joe is a huge fan of Gillingham F.C.