Jill Wagner Gives Birth to First Child, a Baby Girl, Together With Husband David Lemanowicz
Jill Wagner Welcomes a Daughter With Husband David Lemanowicz
- Jill Wagner and David Lemanowicz welcomed their first child, a baby girl, together on Friday, April 17.
- The couple announced the pregnancy news in November 2019.
- The two had reveal the sex of the baby in January 2020.
- Wagner and Lemanowicz have been married since April 2017.
- Lemanowicz is also the father of daughter Lija, 9, from his previous relationship.
Congratulations are in order for Jill Wagner and David Lemanowicz! The Wipeout star and her husband have welcomed their first child, a baby girl, together.
According to PEOPLE, Wagner, who appeared on the ABC television show Wipeout from 2008 to 2014, gave birth to her daughter on Friday, April 17.
The actress, 41, took to Instagram on Monday, April 20, to announce the arrival of the new member of the family.
Alongside a photo of photos with the newborn, she wrote, "Here is my heart. My life is finally complete."
As previously reported, the Hallmark Channel actress announced in November 2019 via Instagram that she and her husband were expecting their first child together.
She wrote at the time,
I am so happy to officially and finally tell the world that David @urban_cimo and I are expecting !!!
Two months later, pregnant Wagner and Lemanowicz revealed the gender of their baby by sharing photos of pink Krispy Kreme donuts.
Wagner and Lemanowicz, who is a player, tied the knot at the Rose Hill Plantation in Nashville, North Carolina, in April 2017.
Lemanowicz, 43, also shares an adorable 9-year-old daughter Lija with his ex.