People Die But Love Remains Forever-Has Sandie Rinaldo Moved On After The Death Of Her Husband Michael Rinaldo?
The successful Canadian journalist and news anchor Sandie Rinaldo was happily married until her husband Michael Rinaldo left her for forever. The hardest thing a person ever have to face is the loss of their partner but life goes and you have to move on.
It's been a long time since Sandie lost the love of her life, has she moved on? Is she dating someone? We have all the details here.
What Is The Relationship Status Of Sandie Rinaldo? Is She Dating Someone?
The television personality prefers a low-key personal life so there is very little information concerning her private affair.
As per some sources, the 68-year-old journalist is living a single life after the death of her husband Michael Rinaldo. Though it has been more than a decade since the incident, seems like Sandie still has not moved on-When you are in love nothing can tear you apart not even death.
Sandie is completely focused on her work and is still working for the Canadian English language category channel CTC News Channel and resides in Ontario, Canada with her three children.
Sandie Rinaldo's Married Life With Her Late Husband Michael Rinaldo
The Canadian journalist Sandie Rinaldo was living a happy married life with her husband Michael Rinaldo until his death in 2005. The couple was married for a long time before he passed away to lung cancer.
The pair enjoyed their togetherness and the bond they shared was truly amazing and the duo was an inspirational married couple.
The Rinaldo couple shared three children. As the anchor maintained a secretive personal life, there is no detail information regarding her family. She never spoke concerning her family in the mainstream media, probably she doesn't want to publicize her life.
The journalist was devasted by the demise of her husband so the news anchor actively supported and worked for the cure of lung cancer as her husband lost his battle to the disease.
Sandie Rinaldo: Quick Facts
- She was born on 16 January 1950 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Her birth name is Sandra Brycks.
- She is 5 feet 6 inches.
- Her star sign is Capricorn.
- She is graduated from York University in Bachelor of Arts in 1973.
- She initially began her career as a dancer and also appeared on a few TV series.
- She is the first woman in Canada to hold a full-time position as a national news anchor.
- She is widely known for disrespecting Jamaican singer Bob Marley in an interview.
- Lately, the anchor was rumored to went under the knife as she looks younger than before.