Is Patti Ann Browne Living Happily with her Husband Mike Browne, Know about her Married Life
Patti Ann Browne, an American news anchor and a reporter on The Fox News channel, is a married woman. She tied the knot to Mike Browne in 2004.
The couple lives a private life making all of us curious about their relationship. So, how is their married life? Are they happy together? We have all the answers.
The Relationship Of Patti Ann Browne And Mike Browne: Know About Their Married Life Here
As per some online sources, Patti Ann and Mike met during the year 2004, and after dating for about seven months, the duo tied the knot in an intimate ceremony.
As Mrs. Browne likes to keep her personal life “Private,” there isn’t much know about their married life at the moment, but we believe that everything is going great as the couple was seen celebrating 13 years of their marriage anniversary this year.
Patti Ann Browne and Mike Browne back in 2004
They inevitably seem happy in their relationship, and we have also not heard any divorce rumors or other affairs between them. Well, happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It’s a choice! And it looks like they made their choice.
It's been a long time that the couple is still sharing their strong bond of love and living happily.
The Couple Have A Son Together
Patti Ann Browne and Mike Browne soon after their marriage were blessed with a child. She gave birth to their son, Connor, in July 2005.
Patti Ann Browne and Mike Browne with their son Connor
The child was premature and weighted merely 2 lbs so he was kept to the intensive care but later, both the mother as well as son were stated healthy. As of now, the family of three resides in New York City.
Patti Ann Browne's Quick Facts:
- Patti Ann Browne was born on September 10, 1965 (age 52).
- She was raised in Bayside, Queens, New York.
- She completed her Bachelor’s degree in co Communications from Fordham University in New York City.
- Also, she did her Masters in Communication Arts from the New York Institute of Technology in Old Westbury, New York.
- She joined Fox News Channel in August 2000.
- She likes jogging, yoga, cooking, and more.
- She enjoys life in the suburbs.
- she has also traveled to many international destinations including Hungary, Austria, England, Ireland, France, Canada, and Mexico.
- She is a health and fitness enthusiast.
- She stands at the height of 5 Feet 2 Inch.