Is Louis C.K.'s Ex-Wife Alix Bailey Currently Single or Dating? Her Dating History in Details!
Mexican-American comedian and writer Louis C.K. never fails to impress his fans. His new project I Love You, Daddy starring Pamela Adlon, Rose Byrne, Louis C.K is going premiere at the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival and all his fans are eagerly waiting for the movie.
Louis who is also a producer, director, and an editor was once married to Alix Bailey. But they got divorced in 2008. Louis was then in headlines for his romantic link with various actresses. But has his former wife found new love? Is she dating anyone? We have all details here.
Is Louis C.K.'S Ex-Wife Alix Bailey Single? Or She is Married Or Dating Anyone?
Compared to her ex-husband, Louis C.K., Alix Bailey is lesser known. However, she is in the limelight sometimes as she is herself an actress and a painter.
But, Bailey isn't someone who likes the limelight and media attention much. She keeps her personal life quite low-profile.
After her divorce, Bailey has kept her personal life under wraps, she is not even on social media. Well, it is pretty clear that the fifty years old painter doesn't like public interference in her personal life.
Also, we can assume that she is possibly single. Or maybe she is already in a secret relationship. Who knows?
Alix Bailey and Louis C.K.
Alix Bailey married comedian Louis C.K. Louis in 1995. The couple was together for about 13 years and in the course of their marriage, the couple together welcomed their first child, a daughter, Kitty Szekely in 2002, and second daughter, Mary Louise Szekely, in 2005.
The couple ended their relationship after 13 years of marriage with a divorce and got divorced in 2008. The couple hasn't revealed the reason for their divorce. Currently, Alix Bailey and Louis C.K. share a joint custody of their daughters.
Alix Bailey's Relationship History
Prior to marrying the comedian, there are no any records of Bailey dating anyone or having a boyfriend. However, her ex-husband Louis was in a relationship with co-actress Sarah Silverman in 1990 before marrying Bailey.
Louis C.K. and Sarah Silverman
Souce: Bill Board
C.K. was also romantically linked to his co-star Pamela Adlon who portrayed as Louis' wife on the sitcom Lucky Louis back in 2015. The duo was spotted together arm in arm in March 2015 in New York. According to sources, the two were captured getting cozy after a shopping spree in the NYC.
Just like Louis, Adlon is a divorcee. She was married to Felix O Adlon for 14 years and got divorced in 2010. The couple together has three children. Currently, Louis is not dating anyone officially. He is possibly single.
Alix Bailey Quick Facts
- Bailey was born on February 3, 1967, in the United States of America.
- Her parents both were painters.
- Her birth sign is Aquarius.
- Her height is 5 feet 5 inch.
- She learned painting at Bennington College.
- She graduated from Indiana University in Master of Fine Arts.
- She performed in the films including Tomorrow Night, Pootie Tang and Spooky Stakeout.
- Her recent project is Spooky Stakeout in 2016.
Louis C.K. Quick Facts
- Louis C.K.'s birth name is Louis Székely.
- He was born on September 12, 1967, in Washington, D.C.
- He is the son of Mary Louise and Luis Székely.
- He has three sisters.
- He has double citizenships of the United States and Mexico.
- He studied at Newton North High School.
- His first job was as a cook.
- After graduation, he worked as an auto mechanic and at a public access TV cable station in Boston.
- He first performed as a standup comedian in 1985 at an open mic night at a comedy club in Boston.