Is Jennifer Coolidge married Secretly with her partner
Well known for her kinky role in the American Pie as Stifler’s mother, Jennifer Coolidge has made herself the definition of seduction. With an unfathomably unique personality, she has grabbed a huge fan following.
Such beauty was in a relationship with many younger men in her past but what about now, is she married? To know whether she is married or not, stay on our page:
Is Jennifer Coolidge Married?
One of the most talented actresses of Hollywood, Jennifer Coolidge, is yet to be married. Coolidge always prefers to keep her personal life regarding marriage and relationship private. So, only limited information is available.
Previously, Coolidge was spotted with a ring on her middle finger which looks like a wedding ring. It was rumored that she and her ex-boyfriend Chris Kattan got married in a secret wedding ceremony at a secret location in front of family and close friends.
She, however, has not confirmed whether it was her wedding ring or just a fancy ring. Whereas, her fans still suspect that she is hiding her husband from the limelight and the media.
As of 2019, she is still unmarried and is single as well. The actress has remained tight-lipped about her love life, affair, and relationship. It is hard to pin down that she does she have a husband or is enjoying her single life.
Jennifer Coolidge's Relationship with Her Ex-partner Chris Katten
This amazing woman, Jennifer Coolidge dated the actor Chris Kattan way back in 2001. The pair belongs to the same profession which might be the reason behind their closeness. Both of them somehow managed to keep the detail about their love life private.
They shared great chemistry but the relationship did not last long and eventually broke up. Even after the separation, the couple works together on different projects.
The Famous Actress, Jennifer Coolidge Dated Many Younger Men
The ravishing actress shared that she dated numerous younger guys in her past. She also revealed that she spent over 10 years dating much younger men than her.
In an interview with Guardian, she told,
"I did date younger men after that movie. I really dated younger men for the next 10, 15 years."
Quick Facts about Jennifer Coolidge
- Jennifer Coolidge was born Jennifer Audrey Coolidge on 28th August 1961 in Boston, Massachusetts under the birth sign Virgo.
- Coolidge is the daughter of Gretchen Knauff and Paul Constant Coolidge.
- She has three siblings, two sisters Susannah Coolidge, Elizabeth Coolidge and a brother, Andrew Coolidge.
- Coolidge attended Norwell High School, Cambridge School of Weston, Emerson College, and American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- She made her Hollywood debut in 1993 in an episode of Seinfeld.
- She is popularly known for her role of Stifler's Mom in the American Pie films starring Eugene Levy, Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, and Seann Williams Scott.
- As of 2019, Coolidge has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
- She currently resides in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- As of 2019, her age is 57 years.
- She is an avid animal lover who has a pet puppy.