Is actor Will Estes married? Was the rumor of actress Rachel Boston marrying Will true?
Hollywood actor Will Estes, popular as ‘cop Jamie Regan’, on his determined role in the series of Blue Bloods has made a positive image in the mindset of all his fans.
Estes has burst in the Hollywood when he appeared in the popular TV series Santa Barbara in 1988. Will appears on Blue Bloods along with Donnie Wahlberg and Bridget Moynahan.
Thus, today we will ponder his off-screen life through this article. Curious to know more about his personal life, we have some exclusive details here.
Is Will Estes Married?
Will Estes's the Blue Blood star has kept his love life very secret. People are fully unaware of his current relationship and his sexuality. Well, let me express you, today we are going to reveal his all the secrets of him and making you happy telling what is the inside story of his love affair.
The media has a hot topic about Will; reportedly, he is engaged to fellow actress Rachel Boston and is getting married to her. However, the fact is Rachel and Will are friends from American Dreams and are famous for their on-screen romance.
On a fan based interview show, led by Blue Bloods, on 25th April 2014, Will affirmed of being single. He has asserted his love for basketball and has been into Twitter and Instagram on a late day. He has shared his internal nature of being twofold jointed and his love for surf.
Will has significantly offered exhortation to his fan about how to get in Hollywood. Henceforth, the star has tried to answer the whole question asked by his fan on a simple go. After this interview, the rumor of his marrying news with Rachel is confirmed fake.
Will Estes Dating History
Blue Bloods star Will Estes dated actor Jennifer Love Hewitt for 3 months in 2004. Hewitt later married to actor Brian Hallisay. Despite the fact that he was combined with Jodie Sweetin in Full House, he had no thought of dating the on-screen matchup off the screen.
To this date, the on-screen character is named to be single. As the artist has not said anything about having a girlfriend, the talk of him being gay has started through whole online networking.
Will Estes is not only working in TV Shows but also in the theatrical film. He has appeared in several shows as a guest. Will is near to 40s but still has a passion and energy of young age. He has been active in this field since last 3 decades.
Quick Facts about Will Estes
- Will Estes was born on 21st October 1978 in Los Angeles, California under the birth sign Libra.
- He is the son of Mary Lu Nipper and Bill Nipper.
- Estes is American as per nationality and as far as his ethnicity is concerned, he is White.
- He attended Santa Monica College.
- Estes made his Hollywood debut in 1984 in the TV series, Santa Barbara.
- He is popularly known for his work in TV series, Blue Bloods where she worked with Donnie Wahlberg, Len Cariou, and Tom Selleck.
- His acting in Blue Blood helped her to win Prism Award and Golden Honu Award.
- Estes has an estimated net worth of $5 million as per Celebrity Net Worth.