Kunal Kapur, 43 years old chef is a celebrity chef in India. He is well known for hosting and judging Master Chef India, a franchise show of MasterChef ( U.S). He hosted and judged the show for its first three seasons (2010-2012), and he's also a part of Junior Masterchef India.
The famous Chef, Kunal has achieved a lot when it comes to his career, he recently launched a seven-episode web series capturing the chef’s food and wine experience in Australia, #TravelWithKunal.
The famous chef, Kunal however, keeps his private life under the radar. Now, that ignites a lot of curiosity among fans. Who is Chef Kunal Kapur's wife? Does he have children?
Is Chef Kunal Kapur Married? Does He Have Children?
Chef Kunal, as believed is married, and as per sources, her name is Ekta Kapoor. It seems that Kunal is quite shy when it comes to his personal life, there is not much information about his wife anywhere in the media.
Kunal being a great Chef and having a wonderful media personality seems to be very busy when it comes to making time for his family. In one of his interviews with Indian Food Freak in 2013, when asked about his personal life and his time management skills he responded,
I have a wife and a two-year-old son
Kunal further added
They are never happy that I am away for so long. But they support me all the way in what I do.
Ekta Kapur and the kids sound like a supportive family! Chef Kunal is truly blessed! You'll see how together they are as a family when you go through Kuna's Instagram; there are some adorable pictures of his kids!
Can a child be any cuter? A perfect example of 'like father like son.'
Even though Kunal says he's not with his family for long as he has to travel for his work, he does pretty amazing things for his family. The time when the judges of MasterChef India were invited to another Indian show Naach Baaliye where he confessed he couldn't dance at all but still took part in the show.
Hear what Kunal had to say and you'll see why:
My wife Ekta Kapoor loves dancing and is extremely good at it. But when it comes to me, I find it externally challenging to even do one step in sync. Looking at the way the couples on the show, who have been non-dancers, have progressed, only for the sake of their wife, I am extremely touched.
That is indeed a lovely gesture!
Indian Chef Kunal Kapur's Achievements
- Chef Kunal Kapur’s name was listed in the Limca Book of Records for creating India’s largest "Chocolate Tower."
- Chef Kunal Kapur also received Dr. S Radhakrishnan National Media Network Award 2014 for his contribution to television (MasterChef India).
- Chef Kunal Kapur has received the prestigious Sir Edmund Hillary Fellowship, awarded to him by the Prime Minister of New Zealand, Mr. John Key, in the field of Food & Beverage.
Quick Facts About Kunal Kapur
- Kunal Kapur was born on September 18, 1979.
- Kunal Kapur was born in New Delhi to a Punjabi family.
- Chef Kunal Kapur did his schooling at St. Francis De Sales School
- Kunal Kapur also pursued his education in Hotel Management at the Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh.
Please stay tuned with us for more exciting articles and updates: ArticleBio.