British model and fashion designer Alexa Chung and actor Alexander Skarsgard broke up earlier this year. The couple, though not official, were together since 2015. So, do you think Chung has moved in the last two months? Seems like she is!
Chung who apparently asked her friend Justin O'shea to go tell the DJ to change the music when another ex-boyfriend, Alex Turner's song, Fluorescent Adolescent, started playing at the Chez Away pop-up hotel at the Paris Fashion Week, is solely focused on her modeling career.
Chung recently appeared in Paris Fashion Week in France at Avenue Trudaine with her latest collection - Prom Gone Wrong.
Alexa Chung's relationship with ex-boyfriend Alexander Skarsgard on the focus here!
Alexa Chung and Her Boyfriend Alexander Skarsgard's Break Up
Alexa Chung and her boyfriend Alexander Skarsgard called it quits after two years of quite secretive romance. According to Page Six, the couple who started dating back in 2015 broke up earlier this year, in July 2017.
And according to Dailymail, Alexander Skarsgard was seen on a blind date with Leonardo Dicaprio's ex-girlfriend model Toni Garrn.
CAPTION: Alexa Chung and Her Boyfriend Alexander Skarsgard's Break Up SOURCE:
The source said:
This was the first time they met. It was a blind date set up by a mutual friend. Toni was nervous, so she brought two girlfriends. They had lunch at his house and then all hit Gurney’s.
The 33-years-old model, Alexa Chung and her 40-years-old actor boyfriend, Alex Skarsgard were first spotted together in June 2015, however, the couple made rare appearances since. Alexa and Alex never officially announced their relationship, so, when they broke up, there were no dramatic social media posts. The question still remains, why did they break-up?
Why Did Alexa Chung and Alexander Skarsgard Break Up?
According to sources, the high-profile couple, Alexa Chung and Alexander Skarsgard, have split due to their tight schedules and long-distance relationship.
But, if Dailymail is to be believed it seems like Alexander Skarsgard started dating Toni Garrn a little too early. We're not saying he cheated on Alexa Chung, but look at the possibilities!
On contrary, a source close to the couple said:
"No one cheated on anyone,"
The source added:
"It was a clean breakup that was caused by busy schedules and distance. They really did love each other and were pretty serious. They still have respect for each other."
Chung and Skarsgard made their last and one of the rare public appearances in May 2017 at the Met Gala.
Alexa Chung's Dating History
Prior to dating the Big Little Lies star, British model Chung was in several relationships. She dated fashion photographer David Titlow for three years. The couple started dating in 2003 and end their relationship ended in 2006.
After breaking up from David Titlow in 2006, Alexa Chung started dating Faris Badwan the same year. The new relationship didn't work out for Chung, she and Badwan broke up a year later. Alexa Chung also briefly dated James Righton in 2007.
Also read: Arctic Monkey's Frontman Alex Turner Has Found The Girl Who Makes Him Happy! Find out Who!
Alexa Chung's most talked about and one of the longest ever relationships was with the Arctic Monkeys' frontman Alex Turner. They started dating back in July 2007. They were together for about 4 years before breaking up in July 2011. In addition, she also dated Theo Hutchcraft in 2011 and Albert Hammond Jr. in 2012.
Alexa Chung is now single and killing it at the Paris Fashion Week.
Alexa Chung Quick Facts
- Chung celebrates her birthday on 5 November, she was born in 1983.
- She is a native of Privett, England.
- She is Gillian and Phillip Chung's daughter.
- She completed her schooling from local Perrins School and Peter Symonds College.
- Her birth sign is Scorpio.
- Chung is 5' 8½" (1.74 m) tall.
Alexander Skarsgard Quick Facts
- Alexander Skarsgard was born as Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgård.
- His birthday is on August 25, she was born in 1976.
- Skarsgard was born in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Alexander Skarsgard's nick name is Alex.
- He is 6' 4½" (1.94 m) tall.
- His parents are Stellan Skarsgård and My Sonja Marie Agnes.
- Skarsgard graduated from Leeds Beckett University.
- Skarsgard has five younger siblings: Gustaf, Sam, Bill, Eija and Valter, and two half-brothers, Ossian and Kolbjörn.
- He started acting at the age of seven.
- He rose to fame after his appearance as a lead actor in Swedish television production Hunden som log (The Dog That Smiled).