Gypsy Co-stars Billy Crudup and Naomi Watts spotted Holding Hands at BAFTAs After-Party: Allegedly Dating since July Last year-Details of their Past and Present Affair
Billy Crudup and Naomi Watts who played husband and wife in the Netflix series Gypsy are reportedly dating in real life since July of last year.
Most recently the couple was spotted together holding hands at BAFTAs After-Party. They were showcasing the cute PDA's during the event.
Billy Crudup And Naomi Watts Spotted Holding Hands At BAFTAs After-Party
In an event held at Annabel's Private Members club in London filled with Hollywood stars, what caught out most attention was a cute couple displaying some serious PDA. Yes, we are talking about Billy Crudup and Naomi Watts.
Watts appeared in a glamorous black pantsuit with deep plunging neckline tops, paired up with red velvet sandals whereas her partner appeared in a grey suit, looking all dashing.
Billy Crudup spotted holding hands with his rumored girlfriend Naomi Watts at Vogue X BAFTA after-party
The speculation of their romance sparked last July after they were spotted hand-in-hand at a cafe in the Tribeca. PEOPLE, later, confirmed they were in a relationship as the pair was again spotted hand-in-hand in the Big Apple.
An onlooker said to Page Six:
'They were spotted holding hands in New York City last year and an eyewitness told , they 'looked happy and were laughing a lot, then left again holding hands.' 'We didn't know they were a couple. Pretty cool seeing two big stars so into each other,'
Neither of the stars confirmed their romance rumor officially.
Billy Crudup's Past Affair And Relationship
Crudup previously dated actress Mary-Louise Parker. They started dating in 1996 and were together for about seven years. The actor, however, left Paker in 2013 and began dating his Princess Mononoke and Stage Beauty co-star Claire Danes.
Billy Crudup's whose estimated net worth is $6 million shares a son William Atticus Parker with former girlfriend, Mary-Louise Parker
Source: ET Online
Parker was seven months pregnant with a son, William Atticus Parker at the time. She later gave birth to William in January 2004.
Billy Crudup left then-seven-months pregnant girlfriend, Mary-Louise Parker to date Claire Danes
Source: US Weekly
Crudup and Danes first met on the sets of Stage Beauty. Their relationship lasted for about four years as they got apart in 2007.
Naomi Watts' Past Dating Life And Relationship
Prior, the 49-year-old actress dated actor Heath Ledger in August 2002. Their relationship lasted for two years as the pair choose the separate path in May 2004.
Naomi Watts dated actor Heath Ledger for two years
Source: Entertainment Tonight
Soon after her break up, Watts started an affair with Liev Schreiber in 2005. They together welcomed their first child, son Alexander Sasha Pete in July 2007. She then gave birth to second son, Samuel Sammy Kai in December 2008.
Naomi Watts shares two sons, Alexander Sasha Pete and Samuel Sammy Kai with boyfriend of 11 years Liev Schreiber
Source: US Weekly
Watts and Schreiber were together for about 11 years until they got apart in September 2016. Talking about their split, the actress said:
"I'm co-parenting. I'm doing OK. There are good days and bad days. We're trying to do our absolute best for the sake of the children, and we hope to keep moving forward in that way. "He's a fantastic dad, a wonderful, wonderful man, and we still want the absolute best for each other."
Despite the breakup, Watts and Schreiber are on great terms.
Billy Crudup: Quick Facts
- Billy Crudup was born William Gaither Crudup on July 8, 1968, in Manhasset, New York, U.S.A to Georgann and Thomas Henry Crudup III.
- His birth sign is Cancer.
- Crudup is 5' 8½" (1.74 m) tall.
- He attended Saint Thomas Aquinas High School and the University of North Carolina from where he earned an undergraduate degree. He also attended the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts and received a Master of Fine Arts degree.
- He started his acting career from his debut movie, Sleepers in 1996.
- Crudup is best known for his performance in movies including Almost Famous, Justice League, Spotlight, and Watchmen.
Naomi Watts: Quick Facts
- Naomi Ellen Watts was born on 28th September 1968, in Shoreham, Kent, England to Myfanwy Edwards and Peter Watts.
- Her brother Ben Watts is a photographer based in New York City.
- She is 5' 4½" (1.64 m) tall.
- Her birth sign is Libra.
- She attended Thomas Mills High School, Mosman High School, and North Sydney Girls High School.
- Watts started her career from appearances in commercials and her debut movie For Love Alone in 1986.
- She rose to fame after her performance in psychological thriller movie Mulholland Drive in 1999.
- Her estimated net worth is $20 million as per The Richest and $30 million as per Celebrity Net Worth.