Former WWE Star Eve Torres Welcomes A Son With Husband Rener Gracie
Former Wrestler And Model Eve Torres Gives Birth To Second Child With Husband Rener Gracie
- Eve Torres, former WWE star, and actress welcomed her second child, a baby boy with her husband Rener Gracie.
- The actress took to her Instagram on Thursday, 30th August to announce the birth of her second son.
- The couple announced that they were expecting their second child together in a YouTube video in March this year.
- The couple is already proud parents of their son, Raeven Gracie whom they welcomed in 2015.
- The lovebirds who first met at Gracie Academy got married in April 2014.
A Family Of Four!
Former WWE superstar Eve Torres has given birth to her second child, a baby boy with her husband, Rener Gracie. The 34-year-old model and actress took to her Instagram on Thursday, 29th August to announce the arrival of the newest addition to her family.
Torres posted a photo of her and her newborn son taking him close to her chest where she wrote "He's here. We are so overwhelmed with love and gratitude. I wasn't sure it was possible to fall in love with another little boy all over again" in the caption section.
He’s here. We are so overwhelmed with love and gratitude. I wasn’t sure it was possible to fall in love with another little boy all over again, but here you are. Grateful for the ability to give life, for a healthy baby boy, and a beautiful birth experience. Welcome, Renson Gracie (pronounced “Henson”). @renergracie
Eve also revealed the name of her second son as Renson Gracie where she also mentioned the actual pronunciation of the name as "Henson". The husband-and-wife already share a son, Raeven Gracie, together whom they welcomed in September 2015.
The actress announced her second pregnancy in a short YouTube video, entitled "6 Creepy Hug Defenses for Every Woman" in March 2018. In the video, Torres and her husband, Gracie explains six techniques how a woman can defend a creepy hug and at the last, the duo announced they were pregnant and their first son Raeven was going to be a big brother.
Torres and Rener first met in 2013 while she joined the Gracie Academy for training and started dating shortly after. The couple tied the knot in April 2014, in California.