Did Brooklyn Beckham And Hana Cross Break Up? Split Speculations
British Model And Photographer Brooklyn Beckham And Model Girlfriend Hana Cross Seem To Be Longer Together.
- Brooklyn Beckham has broken up with girlfriend Hana Cross.
- Brooklyn and Hana were last spotted together at Wimbledon back on 14th July.
- The pair called it quits after eight months of dating.
- Brooklyn has recently not liked any of her photos since the end of July.
- David told his son to distance himself from his girlfriend after a slew of public arguments between them.
The pair has not been spotted together in public since their last outing at Wimbledon back on 14th July. The 21 years old model recently was not seen in the Beckham family’s holiday in Italy.
Likewise, Hana has been missing from Brooklyn’s social media accounts and activities in summer despite joining him for family engagements with parents in the past days.
An insider has reported that the pair have called it quits after dating for around eight months in the wake of string of explosive public rows.
Brooklyn and Hana have been captured together in almost every social occasion in 2019 from the Cannes Film Festival to Victoria’s Fashion Week Presentation.
Even though the pair still follows each other on social media accounts like Instagram, Brooklyn has recently not liked any of her photos since the end of July. The pair’s final social media post came on their pet Soho’s own Instagram on 21st July. The caption read: Don’t feel like walking anymore but daddy got me.
View this post on Instagram
Back in June, sources reported that David told his son to distance himself from his girlfriend after a slew of public arguments between them. David claimed that young love can be tough and does not want public slanging matching to become their regular theme.