Daphne Zuniga Marries Longtime Boyfriend David Mleczko
Daphne Zuniga And Longtime Boyfriend, David Mleczko Have Tied The Knot In A Private Ceremony.
- Daphne Zuniga and longtime boyfriend, David Mleczko are hitched!
- The pair got married in a private wedding ceremony on Saturday, 8th June.
- They exchanged vows in front of thirty family members at Oleana Restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- This is the first marriage for Zuniga but second for her husband.
- The pair met on a blind date around twelve years ago.
American actress Daphne Zuniga, who is better known for appearing in The Sure Thing and The Initiation, is now a married woman.
View this post on Instagram
Zuniga got married to her longtime boyfriend turned husband David Mleczko in a private wedding ceremony on Saturday, 8th June, at a restaurant named Oleana Restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Sharing the happy news with PEOPLE, Zuniga revealed that their wedding ceremony was just family and was very intimate. She said:
I always had this fear of having too big of a wedding that I’d feel like I was going to be acting or performing because I’ve been a bride on-screen. In real life, I wanted it to be more poignant and private.
The newly wedded couple got married in front of thirty family members. The pair’s close friend, Sharon Salzberg officiated the ceremony. The duo wrote their own vows but let Sharon read them.
Zuniga and Mleczko, who met on a blind date around twelve years ago, have been inseparable since then. Well, this is the first marriage for Zuniga but second for her husband.
Zuniga, in November 2018, revealed that they got engaged to be married.
Congratulations are in order to Daphne Zuniga and David Mleczko!!!
Keep visiting ArticleBio.com!!!