Chris Pratt And Katherine Schwarzenegger, Who Announced Their Engagement Back In January, Are Planning For A Star-studded Wedding!
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger have been planning for a lavish wedding ceremony.
- They will have some A-list celebrities at their 2019 bash.
- As the wedding and reception are approaching fast, Schwarzenegger is working hard at work.
- Schwarzenegger is relying on her mother to help her get things organized for their big day.
- Pratt was previously married to Anna Faris.
- Pratt shares a six years old son with his ex-wife.
On Monday, sources have revealed to Entertainment Tonight that American actor Chris Pratt and American author Katherine Schwarzenegger have been planning for an extravagant wedding ceremony. They will have some A-list celebrities at their 2019 bash.
As per reports, Schwarzenegger was captured taking a break from wedding planning to grab a healthy snack in Los Angeles on Monday. As the wedding and reception are approaching fast, she is working hard at work.
Schwarzenegger was spotted wearing a yellow sweater and jeans for a casual errand. She dashed into her car after buying herself a juice and immunity shot from Juice Crafters.
Their Hollywood friends including Bryce Dallas Howard, who have worked with Chris on Jura s sic World, and Whitney Port is a close pal of Schwarzenegger.
Pratt got down on one knee at the start of the year. Since the pair has been working hard preparing for their big day.
As Pratt is busy promoting his new blockbuster Cowboy Ninja Viking, Schwarzenegger is relying on her mother to help her get things organized for their big day.
Before being linked with Katherine Schwarzenegger, Pratt was previously married to Anna Faris. The couple got married in 2009 and later got divorced in 2018 after being married for almost a decade. The pair has a child, son Jack together who is currently six years old.