The Voice winner Cassadee Pope Talks 'Super Easy Breezy' Romance With New Boyfriend Sam Palladio: Previously Engaged To Rian Dawson
The Voice winner Cassadee Pope has found a new love. After her breakup with fiance and boyfriend of seven years, Rian Dawson, Pope has moved on and is dating Nashville's, Sam Palladio.
- Cassadee Pope and Sam Palladio started dating since December 2017.
- Revealing about their romance, Pope explained it as "super easy breezy."
- The singer made her relationship official via her Instagram on March 25.
- Pope previously dated drummer Rian Dawson for seven years. They engaged in last February but called it quits in July 2018.
Cassadee Pope Opens Up About Her New Romance With Boyfriend Sam Palladio
The couple first met at a CMA Awards afterparty a year ago. The duo, however, didn't rush for dating until December of last year.
Opening about her Nashville star beau, the 28-year-old singer said their relationship is "super easy breezy." She said to Taste of Country:
"He's super talented,"
"We met a long time ago — I think it was at a CMA afterparty — and it was like a hi-bye, never saw him again, never hung out. And then, gosh I think it was December of last year,"
The Voice winner further revealed:
"We decided to take our dogs to the dog park … and we hit it off! For now — I don't know, it's still new." "I think the original idea [for the date] was his and then I was like, ‘How about tomorrow?' "
Pope disclosed about her romance with her musician and actor beau via her Instagram post on 25 March sharing a cozy snap at Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd‘s wedding.
She captioned the post:
"Watched my two buds get married yesterday. My heart is so full for you @marenmorris & @ryanhurd! Also, I’ll pay you later for being my date, @sampalladio."
Pope most recently released her new single Take You Home.
Cassadee Pope Previously Engaged To Rian Dawson
Previously, Pope was engaged to All Time Low drummer Rian Dawson. The former couple started dating in 2010, and they got engaged in last February.
Pope took to Instagram to announce the big news. She wrote in the post, now deleted:
Dawson also wrote on his Instagram.
“The love of my life is now OFFICIALLY the love of my life. Never been happier.”
The engagement, however, didn't lead to the wedding as Pope and Dawson called it quits five months later.
A source close to the couple said at the time:
“They have amicably ended their relationship, but remain friends, supportive of each others’ careers, and maintain the utmost respect for one another,"
Rain is possibly single at the moment, whereas Cassadee seems pretty serious about her relationship with Sam.
Cassadee Pope: Quick Facts
- Cassadee Blake Pope was born on August 29, 1989, in West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
- She is 5' 4" (1.63 m) tall.
- Her nickname is Cass.
- Pope attended Wellington High School.
- She is the lead singer of the rock band, Hey Monday.
- Pope rose to fame after winning the third season of The Voice in 2012. She is also the first woman to win the show.
- She received the 2017 Grammy nomination for Best Country Duo/Group Performance along with Chris Young.
- Pope's estimated net worth is $4 million.