Brock Osweiler's Married Life With Wife Erin Osweiler-Gave Birth To A Daughter Recently! Details Here!
Brock Osweiler's future in football might be tumultuous, but as far as his family life is concerned he's doing great!
Brock, who remained in the eye of the media because of an exciting $72 million contract with the Houston Texans, married Erin Osweiler in the year 2014. And, their already happy family has become even merrier with the arrival of an adorable daughter, Blake Everly in April this year. Stay with us to know further about their successful married life.
Erin Osweiler's Married Life With Brock Osweiler
Erin and Brock tied the knot in February 2014 in Scottsdale, AZ. They exchanged vows in front of 120 guests including their loved ones, close friends, and family members
After meeting via mutual friends, Erin and her future beau Brock began dating while he was playing for Arizona State.
Wedding event Brock Osweiler and Erin Osweiler
Sources say that Osweiler originally planned to propose his beloved in Vail, Colorado but began to get anxious and hid his feelings.
They were in Scottsdale when Brock popped up the question and no doubt it was a huge Yes!
Talking about the proposal, Erin said:
It was incredibly sweet, perfect, and from the heart.
Though an unexpected downpour crashed the wedding, they managed the event the best way they could.
Three years into their marriage and the couple is still happy as ever. Their family truly took the right shape when Erin gave birth to their little angel.
Brock Osweiler's Daughter With Wife Erin Osweiler
Osweiler and his wife welcomed their first baby; a girl, Blake Everly, in April 2017. After Blake Everly Osweiler joined the family, her excited father announced the news on Instagram.
The duo is surely happy to welcome a new member in their family. Their love and affection for kids became evident after they were seen visiting kids hospitals on a regular basis.
Brock Osweiler managed to visit sick children at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children and the Houston Children's Hospital earlier this year.
Osweiler is visibly mesmerized by her daughter, he doesn't miss even a single chance to post photos of his adorable daughter and his beautiful wife on Instagram! The family looks truly happy.
Quick Facts about Brock Osweiler
- Born on 22 November 1990 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho to the family of Kathy and John Osweiler.
- Studied at Flathead High School.
- Has an elder brother, Tanner who was also active in football.
- Attended Gonzaga University in Spokane to play basketball but later gave more emphasis on football.
- Was drafted in the National Football League bu the Broncos in 2012.
- Suffered strain on his right knee during a game against the San Diego Chargers.
- Signed four-year contract worth $72 million with the Houston Texans back on 9 March 2016.
Quick Facts about Erin Osweiler
- Born on 20 November 1896 to the family of Kathryn Chronis and Thomas Michael Costales.
- Her birth name is Erin Christine Costales Chronis.
- Has a younger sister named Michelle.