Brad Pitt And Jennifer Aniston's Beverly Hills Mansion Is On Sale For $49 Million
The beautiful Beverly Hills mansion that was once shared by Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston is now on sale!!!
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston’s former mansion is on sale.
- The couple purchased the historic house back in 2001 for $13.5 million.
- The pair sold the mansion a year after they divorced.
- The mansion is now for sale over three times what the pair for it.
- The estate was built by Frederick March whereas Wallace Neff has designed it.
The pair sold the mansion a year after they divorced.
The mansion, which spends over 12,000 square foot, is now for sale over three times what the pair for it. The house was built back in 1934 and consists of five bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
The mansion looks extremely lavish consisting of heated, marble floors in the kitchen, a fireplace in the formal dining room, and a luxurious master suite with vaulted ceilings.
The two storey guest house has a modern swimming pool and classic stepped terraces. The newly built tennis court has also added extra charm to the house.
The estate was built by Frederick March whereas Wallace Neff has designed it. The house is completely gated with entry from two streets.
The residence was previously listed in sale in April of this year for $59 million.
The next door property previously belonged to Danny DeVito. The house was then purchased for $66 million by James Packer, who is an Australian billionaire.
Keep visiting ArticleBio.com!!!