Blake Lively Is Expecting Third Child With Ryan Reynolds
Baby Bump Alert: Blake Lively And Husband Ryan Reynolds Are Expecting Their Third Child Together.
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are expecting third child together.
- Blake revealed her pregnancy showing off her baby bump while stepping out for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu premiere at the New York City.
- Blake wore a shimmery yellow dress and posed alongside her husband.
- Blake and Ryan got married in 2012.
- The couple is already parents to two children.
Thirty-one years old American actress Blake Lively revealed that she was pregnant with her third child with husband Ryan Reynolds flashing her baby bump while stepping out at the New York City premiere of Pokemon: Detective Pikachu on Thursday.
Blake hugged her growing baby bump in a shimmery yellow dress and also posed alongside her husband.
Blake and Ryan, who got married in 2012, are already parents to two children; four years old daughter James and two years old daughter Inez Reynolds.
Forty-two years old Ryan and Blake have built a comfortable and romantic life outside of Hollywood making a home base in Bedford, New York.
During an interview with PEOPLE, Ryan revealed that he and his wife would never work at the same time to keep their family together. Focus is all on the family.
Blake and I don’t do movies at the same time. If she is doing a movie in Thailand and I am doing a movie in Vancouver we would just never see each other. We operate as a unit, and that works really well for us.
Ryan supported the theme saying home is where the family stays together.
Talking about fatherhood, Ryan expressed his joy claiming that parenthood is the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.