Beyonce's Second Performance At Coachella-As It Happened
Beyoncé Performs At Coachella Once Again-Appears In Completely New Looks
- Beyoncé gave a dashing performance at Coachella for the second time on Saturday, 21st April.
- Bey made headlines for her unprecedented performance last weekend.
- Beyonce brought her sister, Solange in Coachella on Saturday.
- Things didn't go as smoothly as her last performance as Beyoncé and Solange had a bit of trouble during a dance routine.
- The 36-year-old singer tried to pick her sister up off the stage but lost her balance, and the sister duo tumbled to the floor.
Queen Bey stole the show once again!!!
The 36-year-old songstress Beyoncé performed in pink and silver ensemble on Saturday at Coachella, and she took away the show with her once again.
Her performance wasn't streamed this time, however, her fans including Vanessa Hudgens and Jessica Alba raved about it. The Fantastic Four actress Alba took to her Instagram to share the footage of the show.
Bey also brought her younger sister on stage on Saturday, but the things didn't go as they have thought as Beyonce and her sister Solange ran a bit of trouble during the performance.
The Obsessed singer, 36, tried to pick Solange up off the stage when she lost her balance, and the sister duo tumbled to the floor. They both laughed and quickly returned to the choreographed routine.
Meanwhile, Beyonce collaborated with Destiny's Child for the second weekend in a row. Their second`performance was unique as they debuted new sparkling silver outfits by Balmain's Olivier Rousting.