Bernie Ecclestone and Fabiana Flosi Are Expecting First Child, a Baby Boy, Together
Bernie Ecclestone's wife Fabiana Flosi is Expecting a Son
- Bernie Ecclestone and Fabiana Flosi are expecting their first child, a son, together.
- They will be welcoming the baby boy this summer.
- Ecclestone is expecting the child at the age of 89.
- Ecclestone and Flosi, who got engaged in April 2012, exchanged wedding vows in August 2012.
- Ecclestone already has three daughters from his previous marriages with Ivy Bamford and Slavica Ecclestone.
Baby on Board for Bernie Ecclestone and Fabiana Flosi! The British businessman and Brazil native are expecting their first child, a baby boy, together. The due date of the baby is this summer.
On becoming a father again, the former Formula One Group chief executive, 89, shared his thoughts to the U.K. news agency PA Media on Friday, April 3.
He told the publication,
I don’t see there’s any difference between being 89 and 29. You’ve got the same problems I suppose. It’s all right.
His representative told CNN that his daughter Tamara is "absolutely thrilled for them both."
The upcoming baby is his fourth child. He shares daughter Deborah, 64, with ex-wife Ivy Bamford and daughters Tamara, 35, and Petra, 31, with his ex-wife Slavica Ecclestone with who he had been married for 24 years.
Bernie and Flosi, who is a marketing director, met at the World Motor Sport Council in 2009, the same year he and Slavica, got a divorce.
The couple announced their engagement in April 2012. In August of the same year, they tied the knot in a resort of Gstaad, Switzerland.