Amy Schumer And Chris Fischer Welcome A Baby Boy
Amy Schumer And Her husband Chris Fischer Has Welcomed Their First Child Together A Day Before, The Duke And Duchess Of Sussex Welcomed Their First Royal Child.
- Amy Schumer and her husband Chris Fischer welcomed their first child together on Saturday night.
- The couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy.
- On Monday, Amy announced the arrival of her first child with a wink towards Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
- Amy had a rough pregnancy.
- Amy and her chef husband Fischer tied the knot in a surprise wedding ceremony back in February 2018 in Malibu.
Just a couple of days after American stand-up comedian Amy Schumer revealed the gender of her child and said that it felt like a forever pregnancy, her child made his entrance into this beautiful world.
Thirty-seven years old Amy and her husband Chris Fischer welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Sunday night.
View this post on Instagram
In the posted picture, Amy shares a blissful smile as her husband kissed her on her forehead. She cradled her newly born sleeping son in her arms.
Amy had a rough pregnancy. She had to cancel tour dates due to the complications from hyperemesis (severe morning sickness). But she always made us laugh throughout joking that “it must be getting annoyed it all”
Amy and her chef husband Fischer tied the knot in a surprise wedding ceremony back in February 2018 in Malibu.