Is American Rapper Post Malone, 23, Still In A Relationship With Ashlen Diaz?
There is a saying 'there is a woman behind every successful man'. The quote is closely related to Post Malone’s life as his girlfriend is the inspiration behind his successful musical career. Malone’s girlfriend Ashlen Diaz has been a great support to him, on-stage and off!! But, most of the time he kept his girlfriend under the radar.
Due to this, their fans are curious to know more about the couple's relationship, so let’s not get delay to dive into their secretive dating life here!!
Post Malone Is Dating Ashlen Diaz Since 2015
Hip-hop artist Post Malone has been in an on and off relationship with Ashlen Diaz since 2015. His secretive affair revealed when he posted a birthday message dedicated to her on his Twitter account.
happy Texas time birthday to most wonderful thing to ever happen to me Ashlen Nicole Diaz. I love u
— Beerbongs & Bentleys (@PostMalone) December 19, 2015
Then in 2016, he appeared alongside Ashlen on The Breakfast Club’s interview where he said that the duo is back together after a brief split. In that interview, when asked about the real reason for their short breakup and he replied:
It’s tough having a balance, between dedicating my life to music and dedicating time for Ashlen. It’s tough because you want to get into the studio, you want to do as good music as you can, sometimes you're real busy.
The duo then did not make any appearances together for almost a year. But, in June 2017, someone anonymously captured a video of the couple walking together.
Although their faces were pretty hidden in the video, later in November of the same year, she posted a photo on Instagram with the same bag as the woman in the video.
The more proof of their relationship revealed on 2018’s Valentine’s Day when she posted her photo with him captioning us.
The couple, nonetheless, could not last long and split up in November 2018. Their split was mutual. After a few months of their separation, the artist according to TMZ was seen at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston holding hands with a mystery babe.
Lesser-Known Facts about Post Malone’s Girlfriend Ashlen Diaz
Diaz is a private woman and her Instagram account reveal very little of her relationship with him. She worked as a promoter at Cashaveli TX, worked there for three years. She now works as an independent concert promoter in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
Diaz met Malone when she booked a show for him in Texas, Dallas.
She is a shy girl and rarely flaunts her personal life on social media. In November 2017, she took Instagram to share her shy nature and social anxiety. She uploaded her photo with a long caption explaining her shy nature.
Daiz often spends time on the road with Post Malone. In 2015, she even called him a road dog on her Instagram post.
Though being longtime lovebirds, they don’t follow each other on Instagram. And while she still posts about him on her Instagram but, he has not posted anything about her since 2015.
Post Malone: Quick Facts
- Post Malone was born Austin Richard Post on 4 July 1995.
- Born in Syracuse, New York and raised in Grapevine, Texas.
- His was raised by his father Rich Post and stepmother Jodie Post.
- His father is a DJ and he is the early mentor of Post Malone.
- He dropped out from Tarrant County College.
- He created his stage name Post Malone when he was 14.
- Malone released his first single White Iverson in 2015.
- His hit single Rockstar featuring 21 Savage peaked at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
- He has a $3 million lavish mansion in Northern Utah.
- His net worth is $14 million as of 2019, according to Celebrity net worth.
- Post Malone has a tattoo of US president John F. Kennedy on his harm.
- He has dealt with anxiety and depression.
- He stands at a height of 1.84 meters.
- On Sep 8, 2018, Post was involved in a tragic car crash with his Rolls-Royce.