American Mixed Martial Artist And Former Professional Boxer Holly Holm Has An Staggering Net Worth-How Luxurious Is Her Lifestyle?
Holly Holm is regarded as the second-best female professional boxer by the BoxRec after Cecilia Braekhus. With such incredible mixed martial arts records, Holm is earning a handful amount of money from her fighting career.
How much is her net worth? How luxurious is the marvelous fighter's lifestyle? We have all the details here.
How Much Is Holly Holm's Net Worth?
The celebrated MMA fighter has had an incredibly decorative professional fighting career. From her hard work and devotion, she has accumulated an impressive net worth. According to the Celebrity Networth, Holm has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Before MMA fighter, Holm established herself as an acclaimed boxer and kickboxer. She debuted in the professional mixed martial arts in 2011.
From her amazing fighting skills, Holm won total 33 fights out of 38 appearances. She is the first ever person to win both MMA and boxing championship and is ranked at number 1 in the UFC bantamweight.
Here are the details of Holm's earning from few her fights.
- February 2015 = She won the fight against Raquel Pennington at the UFC 184 match and received the winning price of total $50,000 ($25,000to show and $25,000 win bonus)
- July 2015 = Holm won the fight against Marion Reneau at UFC Fight Night 71 tournament. She was paid a total winning price of $52,500 ($25,000 to show including $25,000 win bonus and $2,500 for Reebok sponsorship)
- November 2015 = She also won the fight over Ronda Rousey at the UFC 193 championship with an attractive winning price of total $180,000 ($25,000 for the show, $25,000 win bonus, $50,000 for Fight of the Night bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus with $30,000 Reebok sponsorship)
- March 2016 = Holm lost the fight against Miesha Tate at the UFC 196 tournament. She was paid an impressive amount of $540,000 ($500,000 to show with $40,000 Reebok sponsorship)
- December 2017 = she again lost the fight against Cris Cyborg at UFC 219, but she received $380,000 ($300,000 to show and $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus, $30,000 Reebok sponsorship)
- June 2018 = Holm won the fight against Megan Anderson at the UFC 225 Fight for the show, she was paid the total of $75,000 ($35,000 to show, $35,000 win bonus with $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
Thanks to her such decorative fighting career, she has total career earnings of $1,605,000.
Holly Holm Lifestyle and Assets
The successful MMA fighter is leading a marvelous professional career along with a blissful personal life. She prefers to lead a decent lifestyle and is living a simple life rather than the extravagant one.
Holm is enjoying a happy married life with her husband Jeff Kirkpatrick since their wedding in 2012. Currently, the couple resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Previously, she owned a house in Albuquerque, New Mexico, which she later put on the market with the selling price of $195,500. After buying a new home, she wanted to sell the four bedrooms, two bathrooms, with two living rooms house.
Holly Holm: Quick Facts
- She was born on 17 October 1981 in Albuquerque, New Mexico and grew up in Bosque Farms.
- Her middle name is Rene and her nickname is The Preacher' Daughter.
- Her parents are Tammy Bredy and Roger Holm.
- Her sun sign is Libra.
- She stands at 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m).
- She weighs 144 lb (65 kg).
- She attended Manzano High School and graduated in 2000. She later joined the University of New Mexico.