Actress Milla Jovovich, 43, Expecting Third Child With Husband Paul W.S. Anderson
Milla Jovovich Pregnant With Third Child With Husband Paul W.S. Anderson
- Actress Milla Jovovich is pregnant with her third child.
- The Fifth Element star, 43, took to her Instagram on Wednesday, 7th August, to announce the happy news with her fans.
- The news comes months after the actress revealed the tragic moment when she had to undergo an emergency abortion.
- In the post, she revealed she learned her pregnancy 13 weeks before, however, took time to share the news because of their last experience.
- They are already parents to two children; daughters Ever Gabo Anderson and Dashiel Edan.
Baby on Board!
Actress Milla Jovovich is pregnant with her third child. The 43-year-old The Fifth Element actress and her husband Paul W.S. Anderson are expecting their third child months after revealing her emergency abortion.
The mother-to-be announced the happy news on Wednesday, 7th August on Instagram, where she also revealed her growing baby bump. In her post, Jovovich told the couple learned about their pregnancy 13 weeks before, however, they took time to share the news due to their past experience. Here is the post.
View this post on Instagram
Knocked up again.🤫 After I found out I was pregnant 13 weeks ago, I had a mixture of feelings ranging between complete joy and utter terror. Because of my age and losing the last pregnancy I didn’t want to get attached to this potential baby too quickly. That was obviously not fun and the last few months have been my family and I living on pins and needles waiting for a slew of different test results to come in and spending most of our time in doctors offices. Thank goodness we’re in the clear AND we found out that we’ve been blessed with another girl!😆😂🥰 Anyway, wish me and my baby luck! I send you all a lot of love and I’ll keep you posted on my progression! Xoxo m❤️
The proud mother of two, Jovovich revealed the lovebirds are expecting a baby girl together. She went on saying she is now in the safe zone.
Back in May 2019, Jovovich revealed she had to undergo an emergency abortion two years ago when she was halfway through her pregnancy. She shared the news in a lengthy Instagram post. At that time, she was shooting a movie in Eastern Europe, and she needed an abortion after she went into preterm labor.
Milla and Anderson, who got married in August 2009 are parents to two children. They gave birth to their first child, daughter Ever Gabo Anderson in November 2007. And they gave birth to their second child, daughter Dashiel Edan in April 2015.