Is American Television Host Mike Rowe Dating Someone Or Secretly Married?
American television host Mike Rowe is not a new name to us. He has been a part of many popular shows, however, is mostly known for hosting a series produced by facebook titled Returning the Favor.
We all know him professionally but what about his personal life? Is the renown host dating someone or secretly married? We have all the details here.
Is Mike Rowe Married Or Dating Someone?
Mike Rowe was just a name until a few years back, but now, it has become a name of one of the most admired and popular television host and narrator. Mike Rowe, 56, became fans favorite after appearing in the Discovery Channel series, Dirty Jobs.
It's no strange that his fans want to know about his dark secrets after knowing all about his career history, however, Rowe appears extremely private when it comes about his relationship stuff. As of 2019, we can say Rowe is unmarried.
Dozens of celebrity tabloids have been trying to spill the beans in his romantic life, however, even his own website just mentions his career background and educational information only.
Above all his busy professional career Rowe has an extremely secretive personal life. It seems that he has no time for his romantic life. He is currently working in Returning the Favor and Somebody's Gotta Do It as a host. He also appeared as a guest on the premiere episode of This Old House in 2017.
You May Also Like: American television host Mike Rowe's Net Worth And Properties
He is not married yet but is rumored to be dating Sandy Dotson, an executive at a data management company. People started talking about their relationship when they were spotted enjoying vacations and spending quality time together.
Though some sources say that the couple is living in California, they haven't given any updates about their relationship. That's the reason why many of his fans say that he's single at present.
Mike Rowe; His Relationship With Actress Danielle Burgio
Rowe was previously dating Danielle Burgio who is a dancer, filmmaker, stuntwoman and an actress. The two were so mad for each other that nothing was hidden from the public eye.
Gossip mongers stated that Rowe was as far as getting engaged to Danielle but nothing happened as their fans expected. Because of some personal reasons they broke up shocking all the well-wishers.
The reason why they parted ways is still a mystery and Rowe has not spoken anything on the very topic.
Mike Rowe: Quick Facts
- Born on 18 March 1962 in Baltimore, Maryland to John and Peggy Rowe.
- He won the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award by the Boy Scouts of America in June 2012.
- He attended Kenwood Presbyterian Church in Baltimore.
- He also studied at Overlea High School in 1980.
- He completed graduation from Towson University with a degree in communication studies.
- He gained wide popularity working on the Discovery Channel series Dirty Jobs and the CNN series Somebody's Gotta Do It.
- He also worked on the Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel, and The Science Channel.
- He performed in commercials for organizations like Ford Motor Company.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $35 million.