Finnish Hockey Player Pekka Rinne Is Dating Someone: Meet His Girlfriend
To those who are not fascinated by Ice hockey might not know the name of Pekka Rinne. Well, he is one of the tallest goaltenders having the height of 6 feet 5 inch in the National Hockey League(NHL) which was drafted in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.
The Finnish professional hockey goaltender Pekka Rinne servers for the team Nashville Predator. Beyond his professional career here we are about to share information about his personal life. Is he dating? Or Married!!
Is Pekka Rinne Dating Someone Or Married?
Rinne is not married yet, but there are a lot of rumors about him dating Erika Parkko. The two can be seen spending lots of time together and the duo even celebrated the 2017's new year eve.
The couple is very secretive and nothing much is known about their relationship. You may wanna know about Erika Parkko.
Although not much is known about her, it is revealed, she is from Kokta, Finland like Rinne. Moreover, she has a bachelor degree from the University of Oulu.
Who Pekka Rinne Dated Before Erikka Parkko?
One of the most dependable goaltenders Pekka Rinne had been engaged to beautiful lady Kirsi Lehtossari in April 2013. Wondering who is she? Stay with us to find more about her.
Kirsi Lehtosaari the charming lady was the finalist of the Voice of Finland on 2014 season. However, the duo's relationship suddenly came to an end in July 2015. The reason behind their split is not clear.
You May Be Interested: Carrie Underwood' Husband Mike Fisher's Net worth in 2017
Pekka Rinne: Quick Facts
- Pekka was the second Nashville Predators rookie to set a franchise record with 22 shutouts.
- Standing at the height of 6 feet 5 inches Rinne is the fifth tallest goaltender in the National Hockey League.
- Rennie after being drafted in the 2004 NHL Draft and moving to the US he told that besides missing his family the most in Finland he misses the nature and abundance of water that Finland has to offer.
- On November 3, 2011, he signed a seven-year contract deal for Nashville Predators worth of 49 million which was the highest paid deal contract in Nashville Predator at that time.
- Rinne started his professional career as NHL goaltender from 2008-2009 seasons and is well known for his butterfly style of goaltending.