How Canadian Professional Hockey Player Sidney Crosby Built His Million Dollar Net Worth? His Contract Details And Earning
Sidney Patrick Crosby is a Canadian professional hockey player of the National Hockey League(NHL). He is the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins of the NHL. He started his professional career in 2005.
Crosby was drafted in 2005 NHL Entry Draft in first overall by the Pittsburgh Penguins. Sidney Crosby is nicknamed as "Sid the Kid" and dubbed "The Next One". He is also regarded as one of the greatest hockey players of all time. To know about the Net worth of the phenomenal hockey player Crosby stay with us.
Sidney Crosby Earns Well From His Profession; Has Managed A Huge Net Worth
Sidney Crosby one of the talented players of the hockey started his professional career serving under one team, Pittsburgh Penguins. Renowned players like Chris Conner and Craig Simpson also served for the Penguins.
Crosby was in the top five highest paid NHL player from 2013-2016 seasons having the salary of $12million each season.
As of 2018, Sidney Crosby's has a net worth of $55 million which has increased compared to earlier year. Back in 2014 -2016 his estimated net worth was from $30 million to $45 million.
Sidney Crosby's Salary
Talking about Sidney's salary he earns $10.9 million per season and he also has many endorsements deals from which he receives $4.8 million annually. His sponsors include sports business brands like Adidas, Verizon, Gatorade, and Hallmark.
Moreover, Crosby previous contract details and cash earning are shown below.
|CONTRACT||SIGNING BONUS||AVERAGE SALARY||FREE AGENT|
Sidney Crosby's House And Cars
Sidney Crosby the highest paid player of NFL owns a house in Edgeworth, Pennsylvania. According to sources, the property costs $800,000 which he purchased in 2011.
Talking about cars, Sidney Crosby owns Tesla cost $94,000 and Range Rover worth $100,000.
The Range Rover might have given him the space he needed whereas Tesla the environment-friendly provides a beautiful, well-built interior.
Sidney Crosby: Quick Facts
- From 2005 to 2010 Sidney lived with Penguins team owner Mario Lemieux later he purchased his own house.
- Sidney was the youngest captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins to win Stanley Cup in 2008.
- Sidney had his contract extended with the Penguins to the 2024-25 season with an average annual salary of $8.7 million.
- Crosby is not only hockey-playing member of his family. His sister Taylor Crosby and his father Troy Crosby are also hockey player.
- Crosby wears uniform No. 87 because he was born on 08-07-1987.
- He is dating bridal model Kathy Leutner.