YouTube Star Brooke Houts Accidentally Uploads Clip Of Berating Her Dog
American YouTube Vlogger Brooke Houts Accidentally Uploaded A Video Where She Was Seen Berating Her Dog, And Now Her Followers Are Denouncing Her.
- Brooke Houts accidentally uploaded a video where she was seen berating her dog.
- Her followers are now denouncing her.
- The video sparked an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.
- Brooke tells her subscribers that she was trying to prank her pooch named Sphinx.
- Brooke went on to address the video explaining that the release of the video.
- Brooke started the post claiming that she would not be playing the victim card or anything.
YouTube star Brooke Houts’ followers have been denouncing her after she accidentally posted a concerning video that shows her hitting, spitting, and yelling at her dog.
In the video, which was uploaded on her channel on Tuesday, sparked an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department. Brooke tells her subscribers that she was trying to prank her pooch named Sphinx.
i’m so friggin disgusted. brooke houts abuses her dog for wanting affection. i am so angered by this. pic.twitter.com/gAsL1OmXs2
— 𝐥𝐢𝐯 | GEE FOLLOWS| sitc (@MultiBehzadi) August 7, 2019
When Brooke was filming for the video, Brooke gets angry and reprimands her pet by slapping him on the head. She then continues to misbehave with the dog and yelling, “Stop!”. She also shoved him to the ground and spat on him.
Brooke can also be seen pushing Sphinx and shouting him to “Lay Down!”
The video has now been removed from her channel, but it was too late as the viewers have already downloaded and shared it on their social media.
Later, Brooke went on to address the video explaining that the release of the video. She started the post claiming that she would not be playing the victim card or anything.
To everyone who has been commenting on my social media as of recently: pic.twitter.com/gnxUbfVHdf
— b (@brookehouts) August 7, 2019
Brooke claimed that being a dog parent, she had to show him that his behavior as unacceptable. She then claimed that her action did not hurt her dog.