Who Is Miles Bridges' girlfriend?Details About His Relationship And Career
Miles Bridges who averaged 16.9 points, highest for a freshman since Magic Johnson, is doing quite good in his sophomore season as well.
He's making headlines for his outstanding performances and many of his fans are taking much interest in his personal life. And it is the right time to go in-depth on the very topic!
Miles Bridges's Love Life
Miles was once in a relationship with Jacara Thompson back in the year 2015. They were also spotted in the Swartz Creek's homecoming dance party before he left for Huffington Prep High School in Huffington.
At the time the pair shared a strong bond but not anymore. Is Miles single now or has he found someone new?
Miles Bridges in a match
Source: Draft Express
Well, the basketball champ has moved on has found new love, Mychelle Johnson. Have a look at the Twitter post:
— ChellyChelle?? (@MychelleJohnson) March 22, 2016
Bridges is a Michigan State signee, and his current girlfriend is signed to Middle Tennessee State for women's basketball.
Miles and Mychelle taking a snap
Both being basketball players, has been a plus point in their relationship.
A cute couple of more than a year is happy and share a strong chemistry. We just hope their relationship goes the distance.
Miles Bridges Just Destroyed Houston Baptist Scoring 33
Miles tied a career high with 33 points at Breslin Center. It seems that the Michigan State turned up the energy and intensity when it was actually required.
Miles added six rebounds and five assists with Nick Ward winning a perfect 9 -for-9 score with 20 points and six rebounds. Similarly, Joshua Langford added 14 points for the Spartans in the game.
Miles Bridges return to Michigan State Spartans
Source: NCAA BK
It was the proud moment for the Spartans as MSU hit the 100-point mark for the first time.
One of the four Spartans Miles Bridges has set the double figures matching a career-high set against Purdue last season.
The Spartans have three more non-conference home game this month including the Thursday match against Long Beach State.
We are waiting for the basketball star to showcase some record-breaking performance in the coming days.
Quick Facts about Miles Bridges
- Born on 21 March 1998 to the family of Cynthia and Raymond Bridges.
- His father who is a two-time basketball state champ himself taught him when he was just two years of age.
- Studied at Woodland Park Academy in Grand Blanc, Michigan.
- Played basketball at Flint Southwestern Academy as a freshman.
- Gained an athletic scholarship from Oakland University.
- Competed in the 2016 McDonald's All-American Game and the Jordan Brand Classic All-Star game.
- Declared one of the 10 finalists on the Karl Malone Power Forward of the Year watch list in February 2017.
- Also named Big Ten Freshman of the year.